War in UA changes and my suggestions

Hey Nelson. If you read this, I got a 2 small suggestions. Situation in Ukraine continues to be very controversual in Russia and people are angry that you are blaming an entire nation for their despotic leader. So…
First, I ask you to stop getting political in a videogame and my suggestion is you to replace ukrainian flags with Coalition ones (they have peace symbols in it). This will be a lot of neutral and will avoid unnecessary drama on russian-speaking community of Unturned.
Secondly, please, add Russian jerseys back to free drops. Russian flag isn’t only a symbol of our current government, it was a symbol in Empire times, in Civil war, and in Yeltsin’s presidency time. Not only that, by it is our national flag. We’re not in charge of this war. Please, be fair to anyone.
UPD. I know I said that russian jerseys were deleted from the game. This is false, they were deleted from free drops, I fixed it. Now, I think you understand why Molton said what he said.

2 Likes

@SDGNelson
probably will not help and I don’t know how pings actually work for him

1 Like

I think he should go harder personally

1 Like

I’m reminding you of russian content creators in Unturned community.
BowieD
clue
Gekk
EsterN
Zefirka
Postman Pat
Alex
Tespy (belorussian)
перловкаLmao
Mr_Gun
noduS
d1sert
Vilaskis/BATTLE KOT (he is belorussian but Belorussia is involved in conflict)
Sord
Der_Ente is partly russian (by ethnic roots) and he is supporting Ukraine.
These are ones I remembered.
Pretty much a big part of ukrainians have russian ancestory. I am russian, but I have relatives in Ukraine.
UPD. People I mentioned don’t support the war, they oppose it. But I’m sure, they are not fine with unfair treaty like you did in this update. I know this is a niche thing in this update, but still, small things later led to large dissapointments. I already know people who were offended by this.

1 Like

August is Ukrainian. (for future readers, August was originally apart of the Russian creators list, Elliot has since edited him out)

1 Like

oh, one mistake.

Another thing of note, not all Russian creators support the war; using their names in an argument like this without first consulting them is at best disrespectful and misleading.

1 Like

Hi, Elliot. We did not blame an entire nation, nor did we blame any individual Russian citizen or player. I understand that you are upset, but please do not misinterpret our statement of sympathy to anyone affected by the recent events. Additionally, the Russia Jersey has not been removed from the game, and is still tradable/marketable between players.

Although this is a topic that was mentioned in the Steam patch notes, and on Twitter, the SDG Forum has a strict policy against facilitating controversial discussions. Consider voicing your thoughts on the comments section of the update post itself, or in reply to any tweets we have made about the situation.

11 Likes