Weapon drop rates/Difficulty

Greetings. I’m a semi-experienced unturned player and have been playing since beta. This post is gonna be about difficulty and to some extent balancing.
Now I’m not talking about the zombies themselves, that’s for another post. What I’m thinking of at the moment is weapons and ammo and how easy it is to find that stuff in 3.0.
My opinion for Unturned II is that you shuld have a harder time finding weapons and ammo on vanilla servers. Low drop rates on all firearms, especially stronger ones, and ammo shuold do the trick. You should have to relay on pistols and weaker weapons more often and have to use your ammo wisely. This would make weapons and ammo more valuable and this would result in less wasteful players and more of a apocalyptic feeling to the game in general.

3 Likes

planned.

2 Likes

Even if Nelson hadn’t said that hes making a survival game multiple times, this is just common sense.

4 Likes

Yes, firearms are going to be more rare in 4.0

1 Like

You might be right. Seems like I have a lot of stuff to catch up on.

1 Like

If that’s the case, I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Enemies could be harder in military locations so acquiring powerful weapons would be difficult unless you have decent gear.

In the current game, a naked man can just snoop in a military base and already become competent in both PvE and PvP.

1 Like

welcome Emperor to the comunity

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

2 Likes

You’re right indeed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.