Welcome to Ireland | 3.23.9.0 Update

wait. so basically the map hadnt been finished yet???
SO I CANT USE THE OBJECTS YET!!! NUUUUUU

The update got reverted due to several issues, youā€™ll have to wait until monday (hopefully) for the update to get re-released.

waitā€¦ the maps still there @-@

Nelson have have gone back and just did a patch with and only with the map at some point then. Shame BattlEye is still broke.

cough

5 Likes

the shittiness of the room is fitting

1 Like

Letā€™s see if weā€™ll find some Whiskey around in the bars xD

We had a Garand and the rollback took it away! >:(

it was abysmal anyways, the description even called it a carbine

True (10 char)

And I barely even heard the ping when the magazine was expended.

immersion ruined

2 Likes

it was the same with the train. no noise, broken immersion.

Is this in an update or is it a steam workshop thing?

Ikr? They look like some kid on Roblox tried to make cool guns, but failed. They are all blocky and look disgusting! Except for the wezel and the anti tank rifle. Those are the only ones in the unturned style, but the wezel is stretching it.

Except for the wezel

The Wezel is the ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST OF THE BUNCH. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

1 Like

What is wrong with Dieselā€™s weapons? I thought they all looked great.

Also, just complaining about something without giving useful critique is just being insulting.

the anti-tank rifle is fine really

the rocket launcher thing (i forgot what it was) is a bit stubby and the scope is really odd, but other then that itā€™s not too bad

the bolt of the cobalt is just confusing (why is the charging handle on the receiver and not the bolt itselfā€¦?), the sights are way too high, it sounds way too weak, and for some reason you decided to call it a carbine

the pistol is skinny and just has a bunch of stuff sticking out of it and it looks really bizarre

the sniper rifleā€™s proportions are incredibly strange. why is the magazine so tiny? why is it so skinny? etc

the ā€œhospitalityā€ is a russian gun with an english name, and it comes with a scope. honestly fix those two things and itā€™s okay.

finally, the wezelā€¦i donā€™t even know what happened here. the thing is zeroed for like, what, 6 kilometers? itā€™s very misaligned. not like the sights look like proper sights anyways. again, the sights are high. the stock is absolutely tiny, relatively speaking, and the body of the gun is a glorified block, even for unturned standards. it took me a few minutes to realize it was supposed to be an FAL, and i only realized that because the description called it a ā€œBelgian Assault Rifleā€. iā€™d almost call it insulting, but that might be much. i simply have no idea how it got through.

I can assure you that the Cobalt and Wezel are being corrected in the mapā€™s next patch. You can imagine that we have many bugs to fix and not much time to fix them. Diesel has expressed a desire to completely redesign some of our weapons, so weā€™ll have to wait and see whats next for them.

Thanks for the report though, critique is always helpful while being insulting is counter productive :slight_smile:

The reason the Hospitality has an English name is due to map lore reasons.

2 Likes

good, they more then need some fixing

inb4 the hospitality is a makeshift gun or something

I meant in the style of unturned. I didnā€™t mean how it looked in general, which could be improved upon like you said. (Personally a custom retical for the dagger would be better that a smaller 8x retical.)