Well boys, I've done it

It took me eight days running Unturned which will significantly decrease the life of my Laptop, but it’s been done.

1 Like

This is a real bruh moment

“225.8 hours past 2 weeks”
xd

1 Like

@skydragonfire05 The way steam logs hours is weird, to be honest. You can just sit in a game menu and it’ll log as hours. Not the most effective system in the world.

1 Like

rookie numbers

3 Likes

I’m playing to get 500 hours, so when the requirement goes down enough I can get it.
I never thought it was so hard to get 100 hours in a game.

Imagine proudly admitting to both gaming on and laptop and idling hours.
Jesus fucking Christ.

4 Likes

There’s an easier way to idle game hours. It doesn’t require you to have the game open at all, instead it uses the command prompt and basically tricks steam into thinking you have the game open. You’d still need to leave your PC on the whole time, but instead it would take up a small portion of your computer resources (like running the command prompt 24/7).
Just a suggestion, if you’re that desperate :eyes:

Dude just leave your computer on all night

Just do that for a full year and you can get the key easily

And die for lack of money :rofl:
Power is very expensive where I live, so leaving the pc on all night would be a stab in the wallet.
Not to mention I’m having so much fun on Unturned Singleplayer with forniture and farming mods, I never thought it was so much fun, it’s a shame I missed it while the servers were up (now the only thing high is pinging).

1 Like

that bruh moment when you finally get untuned II and i’s not even a game yet

1 Like

I actually use desktop for gaming. I got a laptop for College about 16 months ago and have no use for it since I dropped out. College isn’t for everyone.

There’s nothing wrong with gaming on a laptop, I only built my first PC a few days ago.

1 Like

People who say there isn’t anything wrong with gaming on laptops either have no need for better performance or understand that some people are fine with much less than a desktop can offer.

My last laptop went around 4.5 years before I finally upgraded to a desktop. For most people, the performance it offered was just fine but it struggled with heat and couldn’t offer enough for what I was interested in.

1 Like

Btw, I got the ticket for Unturned II and I love it. I absolutely love Unturned II.

1 Like

Imagine having access to UII beta

this post was made by me

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.