We're updating Easter Island, and we want to hear YOUR ideas and thoughts!

Hey everyone!
Recently the Easter Island team has been working on an update for the map, which will bring in balance changes, new locations, and new items! While we’re working on these things, we would also like to hear what the community as a whole would like to see added, removed, or changed about Easter Island. Please leave serious responses only.

10 Likes

mega zombie crab

10 Likes

more stone head guy

6 Likes

what if there was like a gun that shot fire

1 Like

crab boss fight

5 Likes

A canoe that you can actually row. Like the bicycle, using stamina.

9 Likes

Less volcanic stuff, It’s hard to describe but the map didn’t feel like a survival map because half the map was destroyed and burnt, It just sort of felt like a “Oh hey look we can make cool stuff” and all your doing is showing it off but missing out on the survival aspect.

Also crabs move forward. Not sideways. Forward.

1 Like

A crab rave boss fight

1 Like

We’re not changing the central volcanic theme of the map, we’d rather expand it to be better than remove it.

1 Like

Bigger volcano!

1 Like

Not saying remove it, I’m saying half the map is it, so you have half the island as burnt stuff, a lot of water and not much space left

Well like, on irl easter island there are colourful fishing boats like this

make a driveable one, that’d be nice

2 Likes

community:

6 Likes

but I am serious
I genuinely want more moai heads

1 Like

6 Likes

king crab boss fight please…

1 Like

add chilean npcs

add more bathroom objects. police jetskii. shark that bites the everliving fuck out of you. ladybug npc. your mom. Make sure the asset ids overlap with the ids of popular mods.

i dont why but this made me laugh