Westman (Iceland) Devlog #1

Hello there survivors! :wave:
My name is Artiom, but you can know me as Osa0k.

This is my first devlog on SDG Forum, and I’d like to tell you a little more about my map that I’m developing with two people, Luci and Zefirka.

Alright, so, at the moment we are developing a map called Westman Island. Without the English translation, it will be called Vestmannaeyjar.

In more details:
It’s not really an island, it’s more accurate to say an archipelago in the southwest of Iceland itself. (Yes, many may have learned by now that Iceland also has small islands even though it itself is a large island).

However, many people are aware of the fact that earlier in 2018-2019, user Tiway tried to create a complete island of Iceland. But unfortunately it did not work out. :confused:

I personally inspired by Tiway’s Iceland and decided to try to finish it, but not by making a full Iceland, but only a small archipelago, which I think will be perfect for Unturned.

• Yeah, I may have disappointed a lot of people, but I think that in the future I will try to make a full Iceland, not just an archipelago! :wink:

Let me you show screenshot’s from the map and sattelite.

Map of Westman Island in real life (Credits Mapcarta):

That’s all for now. I’ll probably do another devlog about Westman Island in the future. If you have any questions about the map, I’m happy to answer any! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good luck everyone, take care.

8 Likes

im getting some Easter Island vibes from this

I knew I had already seen something about an Iceland map here, glad to see you’re making a similar project!

I like it. Here’s to more updates on the map.

1 Like

Not bad! Do you intend to get this curated?

Yeah, Well I’ll try to get this map to curated. Thanks for question! :grin:

1 Like

can we make some kind of warm map later, something like Florida? :wink:

Sure, i think it will be another cool map :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.