What about hostile/allied npcs?

The AI should be editable in the world/server options, like you can define precision, health, damage, gear, etc… of each faction

2 Likes

this is like the 15th post about this

@AnimaticFreak :wink: do ya thang

I don’t like the idea of Bad vs Good.
For example The Syndicate is not made of BAD guys.
For exemple if you look at Coalition at a certain perspective they are just trying to dominate the remaining of the zombie affected contrys and not help.
Giving a decent lore for each of the factions is something nice.

Rains Army? Wtf is that, and also Im really tired of how unturned has become shoot first and ask questions later, where players go and kill everyone they see and if they record it they call it “An epic Pvp Montage” Or something like that, I would rather have Hostile npcs so for 1, singleplayer would be more fun and 2, so they can possibly bother players that are being absolute pieces of junk, and kill you and raid your house and stuff, they find one piece of loot and they consider it a successful raid. Im just tired of crap like this happening because people are bored and think that if they raid every base on the server they become the best people on the server. I really just want a way for this to decrease but not go away entirely, Im tired of going on a server, managing to get a couple of pieces of food then get gunned down by someone who has played on the server forever because hes bored.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.