What about the forum's music taste?

listen here bitch bagel i will fuck you

2 Likes

wtf bitch bagel is my line you fucking furry

1 Like

bitch bagel

yes, bitch bagel, a term coined by me and only me. Used to refer to bitches who eat bagels like the bitch they are (dan)’

haha yes i can also edit my reply to say something different instead of making a new comment

1 Like

so you

fish furry

fishes lack fur

1 Like

fish fursuit

1 Like

what the fuck is that thing

1 Like

fish fursuit

1 Like

Oh god what have i started

My first thought when i saw the icon there: “Oh hey, that’s nelson!”
I did not even know discobot existed…

1 Like

You have started a conversation about anime, furries, fish and bagels.

1 Like

bitch bagel

I un-hid your message to see what this said and will never make that mistake again.

All of your music tastes are absolute pleb tier, barely sans tento and maybe pikzel. If you don’t exclusively listen to tibetan 32hz modulated throat singing, or AI generated vocal non-euclidian fractal geometry, let alone Peruvian avant garde synth black gaze, you are a absolute plebian.

2 Likes

Anything Green day basically. i love that band, have since i was 3 years old or so. i also really like pretty much any early 00 Grunge band, Plus The Offspring. to a lesser extent i do listen to earlier rock like AC/DC And Metallica. basically if it’s rock of some form and it’s 20+ years old band, hell yeah i’ll at least give it a listen.

I don’t really have an exact preference, though I like certain kinds of music in the 20th century.

but of course

6 Likes
3 Likes

This pleases the Deus

This thread descended into shit rather quickly.

fish fursuits, people, you heard it here first. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to deep fry myself some mfs

The situation can always be worse.

i listen to country