What are you excited for?

F

1 Like

this

1 Like

Games I’ll remember to keep up-to-date on following their release: BONEWORKS, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Halo Infinite, Spelunky 2, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Death Stranding, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine

Games I’m a bit less likely to look up gameplay of after they release: Astral Chain, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Pokemon Sword/Shield, Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad

Games I’ll actually play: Unturned II

7 Likes

Unturned II and Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord.

Not a whole lot on my watchlist but I’m keeping an eye out since more and more Touhou is being ported to Steam and I’m waiting for EoDS to drop. Might be a few years haha but we’re slowly getting there.

2077 looks cool but if I get it, it’ll end up with Skyrim and STALKER, another RPG I played for a few hours and quit entirely afterwards.

Borderlands 3 is a big argument between a few friends and myself. I’m refusing to play on anything other than Steam. They’re buying early on EGS.

A lot of the Tom Clancy games coming out are catching the eyes of just about everyone at my job, so I’ll probably get some of those to play with them.

Pokemon SW/SH is something I won’t buy. Love the series but it’s come to a head for me. Games are too copy paste and there’s not a lot of improvement in any area (visuals, gameplay, location, etc.). Hoping for an open world MMORPG one day but it’ll never come. Until then I’ll keep shilling for Pokemon Revolution Online, but even that’s dying a bit.

StarCraft III when Blizz?

Also I sold my life to War Thunder and If I ever stop playing, everyone I know will die.

Am I the only person who’s happy with the games they already have?

1 Like

No, I’m also happy with my games, my life, my pets, my house, my pc, my friends, my family, my consoles and my bicycle.

Get ready for all of the wait then

I am ready :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have been waiting for bannerlord for the last 7 years.

I’ve been waiting the same amount of time as well, except I’m about to leave on an LDS mission for 2 years, during which it is likely to have been released, which will mean that I can say I’ve waited 9 years for a game :slightly_frowning_face:

Also nobody mentioned Outer Worlds; I’m moderately excited for that game.

1 Like

Really just Unturned II tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.