What are you excited for?

With September almost upon us and a ton of new content coming out, is there a game you desperately want? Something you have been waiting for months? For me, it’s Borderlands.

2 Likes

raiding Area 51

Since I have a vr headset I’m looking for vr games and this game Boneworks looks like a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Minecraft 2 , Notch pls make it happen.

2 Likes

i cannot wait for the release of the next danaby2 map for unturned video game (created by smartlydressedgames from nelson sexton)

13 Likes

I hope theres going to be a competitive shooter coming out soon. Besides that probably the new Modern Warfare and more UII content obviously

1 Like

I would say firstly Unturned 2 then nothing else

2 Likes

Hytale, new COD:MW and of course more content for Unturned II

1 Like

Well uhhh,kinda hyped for Hytale and Unturned II as well.

1 Like

I really really really hope MW5 does not suck. I won’t be getting it any time soon because lol fuck the EPGs, but if it totally flops it might just kill the IP.
Then again if it semi-flops PGI may loose their licnese and Microsoft can make an actually decent one.

Hytale, unturned II, the new modern warfare game, and a few others.

1 Like

What on earth could they possibly be doing at this point to make it another cult classic?
Level with me here, what are they trying to do this time around?

Crunch time! Whole lot of crunch time.

That being said, it’s Modern Warfare, which is still what makes up a lot of people’s favorite CoD games. This is a reboot. Familiar characters, single-player campaign, cross-play, and some various realism intertwined between gameplay and the scenarios depicted.

Enough realism in the scenarios, evidently, that some journalists are upset, but that’s a whole 'nother thing.

Probably won’t be a cult classic, but I’d say that it’ll sell well (as always) and probably be worth it for the campaign (my reason for caring about CoD MW).

2 Likes

Sounds liek your bog standar uninspired post MW2 mishmash. Not the least bit interested.

Look into how realistic it is and you’ll understand.

They’re trying to into the realities of war more in it from what I’ve heard.

I really really don’t see how that would appeal to both relism lovers like me and their core audicne, the casual gamers. But oh well, I am not head of marketing at some giant corp so I guess I’ll wait and see.

@P9nda there is a game called due process, which is pretty cool which will be releasing soon.

1 Like

After about 2 years of limited-time events. This game is finally getting actual content. (And really good content too)

Deltarune Chapter two, Minecraft: Dungeons, Hytale, Unturned II.

for me its waiting for GTA V to download

2 Likes

From what Toby has said, Chapter two is just going to be all of Deltarune.