What exactly was Unturned Legacy like? What did you really enjoy?

I’ve only been around since 3.0, or the last update before 3.0 (I can’t remember). My favorite thing was the gun-play.

1 Like

Isn’t that more for Unturned 3.0?

1 Like

Read the replies, you’ll find answers from people for several versions.

Also

Deadzone was fun :griefer:

I didn’t knew 1.0 existed, and at the time I probably didn’t have a computer anyway.

2.0’s building system was too ass for me, so I hardly ever built, just ran around doing crazy shit.

Even the Unturned 3.0 building system is still pretty ass lol

1 Like

I mean 2.0 you had to perfectly craft every single object, then place every single object individually.

In 3.0 you just place them individually after sorta easy crafting, but its still a major pain in the fucking ass to build one at a time, compared to Rust’s perfect system.

They should literally just implement an improved version of the Rust building system into Unturned II. Right not it is way too easy to build insanely massive structures, and it is also way too easy to raid bases.

1 Like

1 Like

̶T̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶U̶n̶t̶u̶r̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ :confused:

unnecessary report

I played very little of Unturned, I played 2.0 a lot, but 3.0 I think 2/3 of my time was creating a map, until I find that people with level 0 profile can’t post anything in the workshop, not that I think it’s unfair Actually, I find it extremely fair, as it avoids scams, but I’m sad to think that I should have played more on BR servers in the time I spent making this map.

Ok, after my unnecessary report, I will say what I found.
Very good, Unturned 2.0 was a lot of fun, and 3.0 was fun until they removed the biker jacket as a non-cosmetic gameplay item, the Shades (which was also cosmetic) and the Headset (which also turned cosmetic), in the end, I was left with only my trouser pants, which was all I had left, ending my character and discouraging me from playing. I hope Unturned II has Shades as an item because I find it very cool.

Cosmetics can be very annoying as well, but I do truly hope they add a lot of cosmetics and skins into Unturned II, just maybe make them more realistic.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t care about cosmetics much, in fact, I do like them, but their lack wouldn’t make much of a difference to me.

The real problem is that I am left with NO CLOTHING ITEM !!! ALL ITEMS I USED (Except for Trouser pants) TURNED COSMETICS !!
That was very sad for me at the time. :cry:

Wait what? Items that used to be in the game turned into cosmetics?

1 Like

I always use it that way

Headphones
Shades
Biker jacket
Alicepack
Trouser pants

That’s right, I didn’t wear a vest.
With the exception of trouser pants and alicepack, everything turned cosmetic

Did they at least let you keep the cosmetic items? Also why not wear a vest?

1 Like

Well, I believe it was not possible to find out that I wore them, they removed from the game as an item and became a skin, it would be unfair just to receive them and if it were to give to everyone who has used them, there would be no need to remove them.

I didn’t wear the vest because I was cooler without it :laughing:

I played with this guy.

you do realize that you can access the legacy versions of the game by going into properties on steam, clicking betas, and switching to the legacy versions

1 Like

Oh I didn’t actually know that! Thx! I will give it a try. But is it single player or multiplayer also?

1 Like

You can play classic on multiplayer. For antique somebody made a working version since the Steam one has no sounds/multiplayer.

welp see you in two years fuckers
time to meet the lighthouse ghost

edit: alright i wanna go back its pretty fuckin boring