What I focus on when making Towns and Cities

Hey there everyone! Just posted another video. This time talking about some of the stuff I focus on when
making towns and cities. Hopefully you find it useful in your own creations and maybe you could share some of your own ideas, and formulas for making better towns in the comments below. Always love hearing how other modders break down this sort of stuff. Alrighty I think I need to get myself some sleep now. Hope you’re all having an awesome one!!! :smiley:

27 Likes

I’ve always struggled with terrain and was wondering if you could make a similar video since you are quite decent with it.

4 Likes

with the shaping, painting, detailing? i’m sure i could do a video on whichever bit is giving you a struggle, just let me know :smiley:

6 Likes

This video is just what I needed. keep up the great work guys :+1:

2 Likes

Can you also cover boulders in it. Paladin’s boulders are the best I’ve seen.

4 Likes

Hey thanks, but personally I think whoever did the boulders on Russia are the best

3 Likes

I think skyjack did. Sorry autocorrect.

You could do a collab video where you each explain what you did with boulders, and why you did it.

3 Likes

I’d be down for that if Gamez is as well!

4 Likes

Shaping is probably where I struggle the most, though I am sure I could use tips in all of the categories. Boulders would also be interesting to see as well since I know a lot of people have a hard time with them.

4 Likes

thanks, ima share this

Oh mate honestly, there’s a bunch of terrain painting options that just are really hard to use I think, sometimes it can be hard to get the shape you want too. lol

Spyjack wasn’t part of Modz2much when we made Russia - Nelson himself made those boulders :smiley:

2 Likes

So he placed them?

1 Like

oooh haha, i thought you meant who created them :smiley: I placed them down and did most all the cliff editing in Russia. Nelson was the one responsible for making them though, my bad, i thought that’s what you meant

1 Like

Oh cool. Very good job.

1 Like

i would very likely be down for this - should fire me a message on steam so we can chat about this good sir :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks Panda :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.