What is the LEAST satisfying thing that has happened to you in unturned?

getting banned for kos after returning fire at someone who started yeeting me with bullets

2 Likes

i found 3 maplestrikes and 1 timberwolf in two crates in a tree as a naked guy who was trying to build a base. i was like “YEET THAT WAS A LUCKY FIND”
5 minutes later while i was trying to get revenge on a kos’er while i was on low health i got sneakily punched by a naked guy and died

2 Likes

once got banned for like a couple days of a creative rp server for making an “unrealistic car” that had claim flags on it

I once spent about twenty minutes forcing my helicopter out of puget sound only to have it explode a minute later because my friend convinced me he could fly

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

:upside_down_face:

I was driving around Charlottetown in my firetruck just kinda wandering waiting for someone i was trading with. Met up with him and did the trade (My schofield for his hawkhound or something like that. Also schofield is autocorrected to schoolchild. Just thought i’d mention that.) and i invited him to get in my firetruck and we can just drive around. We just chatted a while and eventually i took him to see my little base i was working on.

When we got there someone had built up to my unfinished unbarricaded window (I was going to put bars up but had left it open. Rookie mistake, except i had a claim flag 100% secured downstairs. It did nothing and they built anyway.) This was a 100% vanilla server btw.

I entered to find a man inside. I shot him to death taking a lot of damage. When i looked outside two more dudes were there, one sniping at me and the other attacking my friend. Eventually, iirc, my friend killed one with my help, but then the sniper killed us both as we were both at ~20% health.

I still don’t know how they built. :man_shrugging:

It’s highly likely either one or more of them were admins or they had an admin friend that removed the flag. (I’m pretty sure i’d had issues with bad admins on that same server before.)

oh i got another one
Being unable to make a firetruck fly

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.