What is the LEAST satisfying thing that has happened to you in unturned?

Pretty simple, just post whatever seems or has happened to you that is the least satisfying, shit that straight up makes you feel sad/cringey/uncomftorable

Mine’s pretty simple, looting fire station after fire station and finding no sign of a gasmask, getting instead like, 6-9 filters, over the course of 2-3 hours then dieing to xXEdgelordXx who you can see while you’re waiting to spawn on a bed, has a gasmask on. you just gave that shitter a few free trips to the deadzone of his choice.

1 Like

I got banned once because I killed someone who was behind a wall, they werent clipping through but they were jigglepeeking back and forth, and I killed them bc unturned netcode is weird, and an admin banned me for it. Pretty sad because I had been playing on the server for like a week

1 Like

i’ll also add a second one, i got banned for calling out a sever admin who used admin buildmode to remove the wall of my base and killed me, he fucking claimed “Oh you didn’t have a wall there” like holy shit, people that shouldn’t run a server award goes to that asshole

1 Like

Was playing on a yukon server with a few others (@MoltonMontro @Oyamat debug boys) - group of admins kept spawning in items, vehicles, white clothes, just to kill us (they kept failing), eventually got us after teleporting directly to us. It sucked, as we were actually enjoying playing on the server.

6 Likes

Ayy, I remember the sandpiper kamikaze

1 Like

Was on a Germany server, admins teleported everyone to the flight range. Spawned like 5 jets. Maxed out server. Got in one of the Jets and flew it back to base. Used it a couple times, then tried parking it in a better spot. Hit a weird piece of terrain and the fucking thing exploded.

1 Like

Disconnected in the middle of a horde with my best equipment, including a Zweihander, reconnected and immediately got mauled, and then my computer died. Fifteen minutes passed before I was able to restart, open up Unturned and connect to the server.

Needless to say, no more Zweihander.

1 Like

we set a deadline to release Rio by Oct. 10th, 2018.

needless to say that didn’t age well

6 Likes

Basically I used to play on some of those lime pve servers a year or so back, they kept resetting and I just stopped playing despite it being a lot of fun.
Also one of my friends online made me admin on his server but he stopped putting it up. I had a lot of fun spawning in stuff for people and building safe zone stuff.
Oh well

1 Like

Everytime I meet Unturned Server admins. 95% of the time they sound like sniveling brats with superiority-complexes.

3 Likes

The least satisfying thing that has happened is when Nelson abandoned horde mode

10 Likes

It’s good thing we’re getting that back, as well as getting Blastlane!

1 Like

oh god yeah, horde mode was great and i really hope the 4.0 interpretation is 100% better, that gamemode was so fun, i even made a couple maps for just me and my brother to play, even added in modded guns to make it more exciting

1 Like

I had been building on my base for about 2 weeks, 7-12 hours a day (I lost my life that summer) and then the server restarted and I lost about 11 days of time and work…

Another time was when i had killed 3 geard guy, I was on my way back to my base and I went trough a some bushes at Krovi Estate and some dush bag had put spikes in one of them…

2 Likes

Remenber servers breaking on updates and fiddling around to fix it?
Random save corruption, oh boy.

2 Likes

I struggled to claim a staircase of maple plates to a skybase , the skybase was at a very big height , after the point where there is no oxygen the base was empty and because I just spawned and did not have any loot I decided to jump from the base , it took a lot of time jumping to the ground and I was hoping to die when hitting it , but no I did not get any fall damage because the fall damage was disabled I was dissapointed for not dying.

1 Like

knowing one day i’ll never meet the man, the myth, the legend that is the lighthouse ghost

3 Likes

Gave mythical gun worth 5 dollars to a friend for moderator on his server, then lost it the next day. I don’t even know why, and I never got the gun skin back.

2 Likes

Getting a vehicle stuck in a river and then struggling to push it out with a carjack, but every time I get it closer to shore I accidentally fling it backwards as I slowly start regretting my existence. You know, the usual.

4 Likes

When nelson added third person
(look just my opinion chill)

1 Like