What is the ping/fps you are getting on most servers

I often find myself getting killed by an impossible line of fire. what I mean by this: is I get shoot at and go behind a crate but still die all tho it’s impossible for the enemy to shoot behind the cover and when I die I can see all my loot behind the cover(no not bleeding out, no my arms isn’t sticking thru the wall,) and I don’t know if it’s latency issue or something with the servers so I want to know there any ways to reduce ping in the game ? or any of you guys have experienced this? or is it a skill issue ?

1 Like

the Steve, the Steve is real!!!

1 Like

What’s your ping at on these servers? :thinking:

If you’re dying just after you make it to cover, that’s likely just due to latency.

EDIT: I’m assuming that this is for pc and not console.

around 60 and yes I’m on pc

It was and, occasionally, is an occurence for me and my friends. The ping would be within a reasonable margin, something around 70ms or below.

Something worth mentioning is that bigger server networks with better DDoS protection like my own servers will get you a higher ping - I would assume 10-20 more ms. I will gladly take it though, better than getting DDoSed every 2 days :woozy_face:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.