What is the unturned stereotype you hate the most?

• I am a regular
  • I am toxic
  • Null Option

0 voters

1 Like

I want to go on an RP server and destroy the economy and ensure totalitarian rule
But noooo, the kids want to hosts stupid servers where the rules are beyond brainless and it’s barely functionable
Literally anyone with 1k hours of unturned can make a completely vanilla RP server. Without mods or plugins. That’s more tolerable then what we have these days.

2 Likes

I have over 1k hours and the most popular server i have made is semi-rp. It only has one safezone with actual houses the players can buy, not an base for me. Excluding that,the server is pure survival.

there used to be like 1 good RP server I used to play on and it was amazing, it was set up with the intention of being a good rp server to get away from the shitty ones. Sadly it’s no longer a thing

1 Like

people who hoard all the stuff (servers with limited spawns with the 20 vehicle limit) and have the 20 tanks for their army of children they know IRL from their shitty village in the Balkans

live in a giant base they built in front of the military base in russia, have like 50 hostile sentries and barbed wire fences and it’s in sniping distance of the military base so they can shoot people who come for decent loot

only knows 5 words in english which they spam the global chat with in all caps

however if you raid their base they have a ragefit and leave the server which is fun

2 Likes

unturned base raiders, cant stand these jerks

2 Likes

Just because GHJ made a super long suggestion means it’s good

/s

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Also hello P9, i’m a big fan.

I appreciate

1 Like

I really hate when people reply to a post that finally lost traction

4 Likes

I really hate the people that just continue a dead topic whithout adding something new to the conversation or something relevant on topic.

4 Likes

I really hate the people who force you to make a face reveal which technically breaks terms and services. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is so sad can we beat 20 noobs

I would call this a stereotype, but the problem is that it’s not even one, its just people that are really stupid.

1 Like

I hate the people that don’t check what the thread is and just assume that necroposts must be offtopic or bringing up something already mentioned in the thread.

And also...

Upon reviewing the current results of my poll posted above, it would appear pretty conclusive that there is a strong correlation between toxicity and regularness. I recommend banning all regulars.

2 Likes

People that suggest ridiculously stupid things, like tanks, artillery trucks, blimps, and that stuff.

Then it actually gets added into the game.

why would anyone care about a necro

People who use weapons

The Battle Blimp is not a joke you know.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.