What is your story?

Here is the definition of “edgy”
Edgy ” is modern slang for someone who tries to appear cool by claiming to do bad things. It is often used in the phrase “Wow, you’re so edgy

Tell me, why is this

A bad joke considered “edgy”?

Personally, I would think someone being edgy is them saying

“I can climb that mountain without a rope easily”

That’s what I consider edgy.

If you think a stupid joke is edgy, then you have the wrong definition of edgy.

There, I’m done. Bye.

It’s “edgy” because you are being mysterious, and instead of just not replying, which what a normal person would do if they wanted no one to know their story, you made your joke. There is nothing wrong with the joke directly, but it’s all about context, which can easily be found look at your profile, or past versions of it, which include poems about how shit the world is and how horrible life is. Most people who actually hate their lives don’t flex it constantly by putting it in the profile of their kids survival game forum account, and paired with the “accusations” of you being not-so-old, and by extension lacking a world view (note, not having anything to do with your personal life, as young people can be depressed if their lives are genuinley shit via disabilities, poverty, of abuse) it comes off as edgy, as most sub 15 year olds can’t grasp the concepts that actually make the world shitty. Edgy is a bit of a blanket term, as it covers “goths” and “emos” along with people who like really dark humor. You come off as being in the emo category. You also can’t just declare that your definition of a word is the only definition

5 Likes

Well I can’t argue that.

Oh, and about what I wrote on my profile, I wrote those on particularly bad days. I usually remove them later if I remember.

Edit: speaking of which, I removed the rest. I had forgotten how much random bs was in there.

Like the lyrics to a song that I heard??? Whatever.

Your gasmask probably has blueberry gas in the canister’s
man thats edgy as fuck

Note: I doubt unturned is, or ever will be a kids survival game. Sorry, just had to mention that.

It may seem like a kids game, but that seems to be unintentional on nelsons part.

Isn’t was truly a kids game, you wouldn’t be able to for one, see blood, and two, kill other people.

It’s FARRR from a kids game.

DISGUST

Weren’t you like probably 10-11 when the game came out. Not necessarily a “kid game” but it’s not the the least friendly looking survival game.

actually the zombies are robots filled with strawberry jam

2 Likes

No?

I was 12 or 13 when I first started playing… Give or take. Think I started playing because of some YouTuber, then stuck around because of the map editor.

Also I was one (well, still am)of those kids that plays games outside of my age group.

I started playing just before the operationmapleleaf code was given out to the public, whether leaked or not.

Yes, I still remember the code, and I don’t know why.

god i wish i was as quirky and unique as you are

4 Likes

Nobody totally remembers that code, sheesh.

I like you c: lol
but people try to not be negative because AJ is not trying to be rude or anything. if you don’t like AJ then just say it on a more friendly way or just don’t reply to him.

2 Likes

I don’t even have a proper response here.

There’s like 3 different comments with sarcastic responses, and I don’t know what to say.

I admit defeat. Take your cookies and cake home and enjoy your lives.

1 Like

If you have to attempt to redefine the word in order to tell people you aren’t edgy, you probably are

Honestly could be considered just your average Joe. From Chicago, enjoys shitposting and an occasional anime. WWII-Cold War military nerd. Currently finishing my last month of High School, have already been accepted into college for Automotive Repair. Fixing and maintaining stuff is a major hobby of mine (Computers, Firearms, Cars, etc.) so something along those lines will prolly be my career. Current project is getting an old 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible up and running again. As for my history in the Unturned Community it’s actually pretty mundane. Was a regular on the Nevada Project discord and when Modject was first founded I was given an Admin role. Made a few really good posts on /r/Unturned and on the Steam Forums, those have really helped get me to where I am now, but recently it’s just been assisting a suggestion think tank on the SDG Forums, being a regular on Pineridge, and an occasional face in the rest of the community. Mainly waiting for 4.0 to come out before I start going crazy with activity again, 3.0 has me burnt out. Until then hop into #the-weeb-channel and we’ll have a good time.

edit: froggo i did not mean to have this reply to you, bruh moment

“i’m not edgy”

While you did cull most of the edgy shit you kept in your profile bio, there’s still a fair amount left

I would’ve been completely fine if you cherished my absence, as you put it. As a matter of fact, I specifically asked you to not make my “return” a big deal and that it wasn’t a good thing. Of course, you denied that fact, twice.

Not to mention your Deviantart, which is just full of stories about guns and zombies and fighting and death. Or your art, which is just chock full of blood.

4 Likes

how do you view a profile

alt f4 trolololo :rofl::rofl:

Bruh, that was the definition from Google.

Haha… yeah it’s stories related to a comic I’m making, I’m trying to invest a lot of time into it.

Also, there’s only a few pieces that I recall that have blood in them???

Edit: thanks for reminding me about the location.

Edit 2: if you are referring to the pixel art, it’s because the game I was making them based off of IS that way.

And then there was the zombie dude, and then there was my oc doing something that isn’t relevant to my comics story anymore.

And a lot of my pixel art was done as requests for people sooooooo