What’s happening here

i remember when i used to post my 3d work her some regular,s were just so toxic (no need for names)
and besides that the reason i left is that cus hype on unturned 2 kinda of died out and a lot of the post in the start were about unturned 2 and iv also grown out of loving this game but I am hear today randomly for some news i found this post so i wish everyone good ride .

3 Likes

Ahh yes the glory days

Now automod gets his panties in a bunch when you make a closet joke about capitalism

2 Likes

Still the same, adressing dragon beast’s post.

3 Likes

Goddamn, time flies. I really wish this game had the community it did 4 years ago, the vast majority of old community members have left, and the forum is pretty much dead at this point. Nelson himself seems a bit more distant, as well.

Which is kinda weird, considering the playerbase hasn’t actually decreased that much. I wonder if there would be a way to revitalise the forum somehow, make it more active again and encourage meaningful discussion.

3 Likes

cough advert the forum like we should’ve done years ago cough COUGH

3 Likes

Nelson could put a little messsage at the top of the menu screen for Unturned advertising the forum, even just for a little bit, like 1 update. Think of how many people that could bring, based on the playerbase. I don’t see why not

2 Likes

Not even the menu

I mean steam forums, reddit, and discord

Although maybe a bit too late considering this forum is 4 years old

Edit: wait isn’t the forum already on the menu

1 Like

Damm this post was made in 2017

Damn even back in 2017 people were complaining about the forums dying out. (EDIT: I guess necroing a four year old thread leads to this)

2 Likes

this time it’s for real though

5 Likes

The Great Depression (circa 2022)

1 Like

This is accurate. Forum is getting a lot of activity when people are discussing specific trend topics. For example, in last year it was Pay2Win, Marketable Plushies and Character Model.

1 Like

That was posted more than four years ago.

Yeah and it’s more real than ever

1 Like

Then stick to the thread you started, I don’t see the point to bring this one back when literally all of you except for pondfisher weren’t even in the forum when this one was made.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.