What’s happening here

The forums used to such a fun place full with life and people posting their creative work, now I feel like it’s dying, good actual posts have become very uncommon, and even in the new year award thing, I saw the same people over and over, where did every one go and why did they leave ?

5 Likes

I’ve got all my ideas for stuff still sitting around but progress has been slow because of focusing on school.

The last project I mentioned here has the framework almost finished though, just need to play around with some math for it. UII roads and objects are what I desire.

3 Likes

@dragon_beast The inner community of Unturned has stopped posting for some reason. On occasion you get a boost in activity but on rare occasions.

1 Like

We could get a boost if we make an event

2 Likes

Meh what are you gonna do

I honestly don’t blame the people leaving, there’s no more shitty suggestions to argue about

If there is any, they don’t intrigue me enough to respond

fr im just waiting for rain to make another shitpost. Without this kid id prolly leave already.

3 Likes

There are a lot of little facets to take into account for such an occurrence.

What’s interesting to me is that this site has been “dying” for some time, the same issues keep getting brought up with the same responses “We’ll just wait for a blog” “Waiting for this feature to solidify so we comment on it.”

It has however become painfully apparent that memes and shitposts garner more attention on a regular basis than actual dedicated posts, so it wasn’t really a surprise that when that went away there wasn’t much substance left.

While it is completely within your bounds to not want to comment or justify a suggestion for the anticipation of an upcoming Blogpost, which with their steep decline in numbers has called into question UII’s sustenance, so I can’t really say I blame anyone.

This is however a forum and you, the userbase control what you want to see and what you want to post. The decision is all yours for the making, you simply have to be the change you want to see.

9 Likes

Im thinking of fun ways to semi revive this forum post, does anyone have any ideas?, maybe we can figure something out

1 Like

In order to revive the forum you need to rake in New people

Try adverting the forum on reddit, discord, and the steam forums and see if molt will pin it or something

2 Likes

I can’t really advertise it since I’m not an admin on any of those platforms

1 Like

@MoltonMontro can you pwease advert the forum on steam, reddit, and discord

:pleading_face:
:point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

If you’re wondering where I’m at, I’ve been busy with college.

I was going to write a humongous megathread about suggestions or changes to the game, but its so large and the ideas just come to me at random. Takes time to put it all together in a coherent list.

Also is distasteful and discouraging to get my meme posts deleted that I make in the mean time.

1 Like

Well see
Your posts have to be funny in order to stay up

1 Like

i have a great idea it involves you and everyone else who acts like you leaving this forum

4 Likes

I dont think dragon man is that bad

2 Likes

Okay ratio?

I miss when this forum was fun, and felt populated. Even when it was filled with stupid arguments and shitty memes, it was still kind of enjoyable to be a part of. Now it’s just mostly dead.

I agree, Rain posts shouldn’t be taken down. While they are cringe, the reactions they recieve are very fun to watch, kind of like watching YouTube compilations of Russian car accidents.

4 Likes

I never understood why people hate rain lol

4 Likes

same, honestly

1 Like

Also been busy with university here, another thing is I think between myself and @GreatHeroJ, we’ve basically covered all the major talking points about the most discussion worthy mechanics UII could have. At a certain point things would just either be repetitions of existing posts and/or posts like “I think we should have this,” and a stream of replies along the lines of “yes, I agree.” Considering I began posting on here in my sophomore year of high school and now I’m on my sophomore year of uni, I’m not surprised that most of the things that can be talked about have already been exhausted.

4 Likes

Oh heroj, I talked about him about gun balancing, chill guy