What’s your favorite minor location on an Unturned map?

No big locations like cities or mili bases. I’m going with Tomsk Farm on Russia. Perfectly located - great spot to grab a chainsaw to help you grab logs as you inevitably build your base in the top left corner of the map near Zavod/Volk/Ivan.

Honorary mention to Paradise Point on Washington. I feel like the refugee themed locations need to be represented more in general, but paradise point nails that on Washington

4 Likes

Hamburg
no other place like it in the whole base game

3 Likes

Holman Isle on PEI. As bad as PEI is, I really haven’t seen any other well done bunkers anywhere else, and it’s way better than heritage valley.

2 Likes

the lighthouse and some of the rock formations on Russia. Especially the one in the south-east. iirc 2RGames made a video where they made an underground base there. Also strangely the train bridge on Yukon.

4 Likes

Yea Russia’s spawn zone/countryside is peak. I use it for inspiration all the time

2 Likes

The eastern side of Russia is really good aesthetically, just not the most viable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.