What the hell happened here

To put it quite simply IMHO, anyone on either the reporting or receiving end should be subject to equal scrutiny - harassment is unacceptable, and so is abuse of the flag system; even more so for repeat offenders on either front.

I trust that forum staff can appropriately assess such situations as they arise and take the necessary course of action.

4 Likes

Generally we’d allow discussions/posts of various quality and content to be allowed in a topic as according to forum guidelines.

However there are times when people have gone a bit far (but not limited to):

• Posting nonsense or bickering over random stuff (e.g. Random images, very unrelated discussions)
  • Posting inappropriate content (e.g. Images, sexual comments)
  • Spam in a sense (e.g. Low effort multi-posting, individual consecutive replies just to ‘Agree’)

At the end it all depends on how others feel about your comment, and how we assess those flags. Sure, you’d believe you did nothing wrong but those who’d flagged you with succesful action by staff would say otherwise.

8 Likes

Seems like y’all just need an internet :safety_vest: (also molten why did you remove the white background of :safety_vest: put it back)

ngl bootleg meru spittin fax

a great war…

I liked this but I’m going to disagree. How others feel? Does that mean I can just dismiss opposing opinions because I just don’t like it?

A thread getting closed or argument getting deleted doesn’t mean one side of the argument is proven more correct than the other.

7 Likes

Never mentioned arguments or things related to debates. The list I provided are those that I was referring to, as there are times when some guy thinks it’s okay to do it (I had private messages before complaining about why some of their posts were deleted)

1 Like

Oh so this

Only applies to this

Thanks! sorry for misunderstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.