What would you like to see Modz2much record?

I’ve got plenty of ideas for youtube videos in the near future but I’m very curious what everyone in the forum would like to see. Let me know what sort of content you’d like to see us make a video or series for.

7 Likes

boyfriend tag

2 Likes

Hahahaha maaaaaaybe down the road - i was thinking a little more related to Unturned or Modz2much lol
Certainly a unique idea that I hadn’t considered! :smiley:

4 Likes

Do a map tier list with all official and curated maps in unturned and go in detail with why you like them or not. You as map creator have more knowledge when it comes to maps probably idk

3 Likes

I’d like to hear you say what stuff you learned from making Hawaii and Greece, lots of valuable info there.

1 Like

I would love to see video devlogs of working on your maps as I am an aspiring map maker and think it would be educational.

Music video

4 Likes

@Armaros shut up

2 Likes

maybe some editing timelapses would be cool. It’s great to see other people’s creative processes to find out if you can improve on yours.

6 Likes

I think it would be better to get a fair map review for each individual map instead of vague categorizations.

SS hawaii

honestly I think it would be pretty cool if you could stream some of your projects. That way we can see how you do things but we can also give you feedback on the spot!

1 Like

map making videos and stuff like that would be cool

Maybe a sky map?

I second this. Or maybe even a list of expert tips for the editor and devkit would be really helpful!
Like teaching us how to make the teleporter work :>

tons of good ideas i wouldn’t have normally considered. :smiley: Thanks guys!

@Renaxon yo we should make one of these but themed around japan!!!

5 Likes

record an epic moomay

Maybe some tutorials on how to make spawn a good spawn table as @danaby2 maps espaicly Bunker Arena and also how the he’ll you make really great npcs like the greccae [sorry If i write it wrong] and maybe some tips on how not get burn out from moddling

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.