What would you like to see the most out of 4.0?

I’ma say this everywhere, but Nelson. you did Washington, not bad - a pretty favorable map. But can we get some attention to a map with more variety compact into one area ? I wanna propose California as a destination of choice. My reason’s stand by - It’s a legit micro climate area in real life (desert in the deep south to central valley, Beautiful coastal border on the west, deep forest on the north western area, valleys and nice hills in the north eastern side, and of course the snowy cold eastern zone that kinda brushes up to other states in that area.) I can also find examples of large military bases that are in fact scattered across California which would make this a Unturned recommended map, Lastly… you got many great landmarks in California that can be easily modeled ( the Golden Gate Bridge for San Francisco ((Maybe Bay Bridge too for them Oakland players)) The Hollywood sign for Los Angeles and make it a movie ridden place of zombies, and much much more!)) I don’t know. But I see California as a great potential for a map in Unturned 4.x and I want the community to hop on this idea. plz share this idea folks! -Finfal

1 Like

Ability to drag rounds to a mag and refill it instantly in your inventory, eliminating the complicated process of having to go to craft menu and then refill the magazine/drum etc.

if you got that from EFT you should probably know that they’re planning on changing that feature

What I want is life-sized maps built to scale, as well as the ability to upload custom music files to stereos.

1 Like

Add Campaign/Co-op Campaign
Also add feature to have your own game that is joinable and by friend that you’re hosting. Similar to most console games.

Add attachment for vehicles Ex. Armour, Nitrogen tank(Shift to use), front spike, more powerful headlights, sirens, megaphone(and as an item too), different engines, 1 way car windows(Bullet proof too). also add an E-Brake if ya know what I’m getting at :wink: and so on.

also add way more firearms so there isn’t just one dominate weapon for each map ex. Maplestrike is the dominate weapon on PEI and the Heartbreaker is on Washington etc.

More optimization overall

Add very mild head-bobbing too and more gestures.

Also add option to have manual for you car or automatic and a more graphical hud for vehicles that looks like a speedometer and a graphical shifter for automatic. high-beam and low-beam toggle too. Add the ability to smash individual light out on your car and add working rear-view mirrors.

more tree type and add a visual of some leaves or pine and pine cones falling and some piled bellow all trees.

better ambiance audio for tree enclosed areas and water sounds

That is a lot to ask for it it’s all great and practical ideas/suggestion to implement, I be overwhelmingly happy to see all of this adding in the future Unturned versions. Thanks for taking your time to read all of this.

3 Likes

I want mountable TURRENTS

I always wanted the singleplayer / lan to be more intresting, since I only have a few friends to play with, I only go lan

1 Like

I just want to take a moment:

This was one of the EARLIEST threads on the forum, and is still being talked about today! Also, first (non challenge) post to reach 100+ (IIRC).

also self promo: join the modject

2 Likes

Why not, i know the response is realllly late but the exp system we have now isnt so good

What does…

…have to do with an exp system? I think you’re mistaken on what @Ad_Victoriam’s reply was to.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if you could craft makeshift trains and put them in rails that you place or already existed.

1 Like

Sure, but could you imagine that on a creative server? Would lag like crazy.

2 Likes

but to be fair a creative server isn’t really a good defense

Every weapon above “rare” rarity is OP because people spawn a lot of it on creative servers.

Though crafting makeshift trains would be pretty silly, more reasonable on-rail vehicles would be cool. Like one of those lever-powered carts for instance. It’d be pretty awkward though because some maps don’t have rails, or are too small to really benefit from craftable ones when you can just drive a car around. Maps would probably have to be bigger for this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

This would be a challenge to play in a server like that

No the danaby boss was completely unrelated and just a joke lol

You’re missing it still: @Ad_Victoriam never replied to your post about the experience system. In fact, nobody did.

You replied to @Ad_Victoriam’s reponse to “a danaby boss.”

@Whistleblower also responded to the wrong comment chain, apparently. He meant to respond to the one directly below the “a danaby boss” comment chain, about the Auto Gyro.

The whole discussion is split around places. x.x I mostly blame Discourse, because I stg it isn’t even marking messages as a reply to someone half the time. :tired_face:

3 Likes

This is already a thing, unless you mean something url-based.

1 Like

For some reason I find that diagram more difficult to follow than most tumblr shipping diagrams. GG

3 Likes

Yes! That would be cool!

i would like to see this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think having two speedometers and gas gauges is a bit overkill, would be cool though

3 Likes