When someone right-click hits you in the back of your head with a blunt weapon, you should go unconscious

knockout scan not be easilly abused you silly billy

If only you had 1 minute to read a reply.

1 Like

you can only be knocked out once per 5 minutes. more than enough time to get away lol

That is not stated anywhere in this post.
Also:

That’s the exact same issue, except it’ll take an item now.

1 Like

theres also the suicide function :joy::joy:

AHA!
So, tell me, what exactly is the difference between getting killed and getting knocked out, but killing yourself ?

2 Likes

the suicide function is for when its being abused and theres nothing you can do and you are handcuffed and stuck in a box and cant do anything. silly goose

Abusing the knock out function is going to be 10x more common than using it for “mercy looting”.
Even if you’re not the subject of abuse, the difference between dying and a knock out is still insignificant.

2 Likes

I think there’s some important forum policies regarding healthy discussions that should be read.

5 Likes

Sweet Jesus on a bicycle you HAVE to be a troll, I refuse to accept that you are willing to debate people for so long but not be able to read a two paragraph argument.

6 Likes

thats too much reading for me :expressionless:

He probably is.

2 Likes

probably is what

I’ll have to lock this or possibly suspend you if you keep up with this sort of lazy/dismissive attitude and flame baiting others into annoyance. I have doubts that you are genuinely trying to make constructive discussions or suggestions.

11 Likes

ok il stop

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.