When you log out your inventory should stay where you logged out

currently when you log out, your character is gone.

currently, you can create an alt account, go to someones base with boom, and log out in side of it with more explosives left, and then a couple hours later you can log in, and loot everything. this is not fun, it should at least be a option for server owners.

this way, the casuals can play on their 10x loot servers, while the competitive players can play on the vanilla servers with sleepers so people aren’t invincible when logged out. win for both sides

1 Like

yes, that’s how it should be

currently, you can create an alt account, go to someones base with boom, and log out in side of it with more explosives left, and then a couple hours later you can log in, and loot everything. this is not fun, it should at least be a option for server owners.

not an option, but a mod. it doesn’t make sense to have this as an option

also, that literally never happens. combat logging exists for a reason. which is, again, a mod.

this way, the casuals can play on their 10x loot servers

that’s such a massive generalisation, not everyone plays on 10x servers

while the competitive players can play on the vanilla servers with sleepers so people aren’t invincible when logged out. win for both sides

so just make raiding even more of a shitty thing to go through? not only will you lose your base, you will also lose the items you have with no chance to fight back? how is that fun? wouldn’t that make big clans even more overpowered because now they can just log in at 5 am and go around looting logged of players’ loot?

also mate you have 200 something posts despite having 114 days visited, you’re making two posts every day you visit

I’m begging you please stop making these suggestions

7 Likes

8 Likes

you wouldn’t last a day in rust :clown_face:

It looks like sleepers are already planned.

2 Likes

he has like 30, i think you’re counting the comments as well. still the posts are seemingly baity and intentionally low-effort

5 Likes

I’ll simply say that yes, sleepers are planned and yes, sleepers should be a thing.
Also, if you’re so hardcore, you might as well go and play Rust, you seem to love it.
I’ve played Rust with some friends for a couple hundred hours, i respect the game but wishing that every survival game is Rust, where you have to play everyday for 8+ solid hours and even sleep with your headset while AFK, just so you don’t get offline raided, is not a game for the people that don’t have the time or nerves for it. I simply don’t have the nerves for it and that’s why i’d rather play Unturned. Now, assuming that this isn’t the weekly bait and you’re serious; just go and play Rust vanilla or 2x and take on some Korean zerg if you want a hardcore survival experience. Don’t try to turn every survival game into Rust, so you can play a reskin of Rust.

2 Likes

yeah I just looked at this and didn’t pay muc hattention

a tad bit sleepy rn my bad

2 Likes

I think Brayden is actually trollposting and posting low quality bait for people to attack. Just ignore him, @anon73161152 and I also advise that everyone else ignore Brayden.

4 Likes

no i quit playing rust because it is slightly pay to win, and i dont support p2w games

(My comment is meant to talk about U2 Vanilla Base game, I don’t care about mods)
I love the idea of sleepers. I believe it removes a lot of cheese mechanics players can pull in 3.0.

BUT with the idea of sleepers, raiding and base building will have to see a big overhaul. I would be okay with raiding being hard if that meant players couldn’t logged out with their stuff. A big problem that Nelson has already addressed for U2 is that you won’t have access to 5 alts (I know its an option in 3.0) but its nice to see steps to remove some of these cheese affects.

Also this discussion of sleepers goes way above simply being hardcore and casual. I think to many people focus on the casual player losing his little 2x2 wood house and hawkhound, and having to start over. But I am more concerned with a group logging with all their raws and explosives. The problem with this is the servers ecosystem. A powerful group can log with their raiding supplies completely safe. Then after a day or two can log in and demolish the server, without giving players the chance to fight back. The problem is in a server, groups rise to power and fall. With logging off toons with raiding gear your power is never really in danger, even if we can only log with one toon. To me this affects casually players more cause to me its more about people who will abuse and cheese the system to make them more powerful and hurts someone just jumping on to play.

And it also says a lot about the current meta of bases when people know if there base is raided it doesn’t really set them back, because all their loot is stashed offline. A base should be important not just for storing loot in U2, but housing your crafting tables (if added), protecting your farms, and being a place to escape the elements as U2 looks to have weather effects.

5 Likes
  1. Maybe read the Trello before making these suggestions

2. If you really want so badly for every aspect of this game to be like Rust, then play Rust.

2 Likes

This is already considered for implementation and there’s nothing you’re suggesting further

6 Likes