Who Has 100% the Game (In Achievements)

I just wanna run a pole on who has all the achievements in Unturned.

• Epic Chad Completionest
  • Flat Bois who No Have Achievements
  • The Midways who have some achievements but not all

0 voters

1 Like

I have 43 out of 46 achievements. I’m closest to the Epic Chad one. I may have 90% of them, I only need three of them.

I only lack the 3 arena win achievement. I never do pvp, it’s pretty much suicide under 10fps.

I don’t have the 100% of them yet but currently working on it, got Soulcrystal yesterday (you can check on my Steam profile), today I will be working on MKII and I got the HB quest at the Oil Ring pending to get Major rank, all this requires loads of ammo so I’m stocking up bullets.

fake chad.

By the way, while loading the game, Steam is saying that 1.4% of the players unlocked this achievement for “Soulcrystal”, so I think Steam can do the job for you.

I doubt anyone who’s ever played the game has “no achievements” because you get achievements for playing the vanilla maps the first time

People that only played the game before 3.0 might not have them.

That happened with Terraria for me, added achievements don’t count things you did in the past so even though I had completed the game I had pretty much nothing confirming that.

It’s surprising to see how little percent of people actually did some acheivements that are considered “normal” acheivements, makes you think of the size of the community!

While this topic is active, I would like to “side” request a partner for the MK II boss, I went in alone, well prepared but a team mate would help greatly, one becomes the decoy while the other shoots.

Alone means shooting while you can but running around most of the time while losing distance when avoiding the acid remains, I made the Pirate Mega eat loads of bullets but still got killed as I run out of key binded healing items. Whoever did this solo deserves a massive recognition… but I just want the achievement and cannot afford to keep losing in a quite hostile server. My Steam account name is same as here, Yoshida Keiji, so is my discord, I chat often Unturnes Official Wiki Discord ir message me here. I play in a Vanilla server that is called “Subway” and has description in pink font color. I will hook you up with gear, I just need someone to come with me.

I have them all but there are so many people who got all the easter egg and stats achievements and yet can’t be bothered to play through the Coalition story and reach major lol

4 Likes

they’re all pretty easy

Isn’t it possible to spam barbed wire around the arena and lure the boss back and forth? I haven’t defeated the boss in Russia yet, but in Germany you could use traps (saves a lot of ammunition). On other maps, you are met with the “Out of bounds” error (e.g. Greece sewers), so I’m just asking, since proceeding with stealth appears much more effective and safer because you don’t have to deal with the Boss attacking you and destroying the traps.

I don’t know, that was my first and only time, and it’s like by the time I could see the chamber, the boss was already walking towards me. It’s not like he is standing still and only reacts on proximity, which makes me think that if you lag on spawn you will be dead before you can move.

Also, I just posted this on Discord so I’m gonna copy it here as well.

So… I have been reading the wiki about the Cursed Pirate Boss… and the Hells Fury is recommended, I watched some videos and it’s like the weapon keeps the boss almost stunned…

That means I will need to do shit loads of HB until a Hells Fury drops which is very rare… all while getting FireFighter :man_firefighter: clothing which is easy… looks like I will be in this server for months…
Nikorevs cannot be used as an alternative?

By the way, I apologize for going slightly off topic from what this poll is about. Sorry for that, if you guys think it’s best to start another thread I don’t mind at all.

Just use any gun, and have lots of ammo. If your good enough you wont get hit by its attacks.

It’s still very possible, and Terraria has a neat example of it.
More people have beaten Moon Lord than people who have beaten the celestial event.

I quickly browsed through the achievements and it is entirely possible to play the game but not have any achievements. Although, with the nature of some of them you wouldn’t be able to play for a very long period of time before earning one. Exclusively playing around in the editor would pretty much be the only way to truly have no achievements yet have some time put into the game.

45/46 Achievements

-have not played in like a year

-Have no PC to play Right now

-Fishing is not really for me…

Btw,i did most achievements Solo,except obviously those involving Multiplayer

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.