Who has the most legitimate hours in Unturned?

Heres mine
Also tell my your story about how you got started
sorry im bored

1 Like

Somewhere I read about some community member that actually did some research on this on the steam forums interwebs little over two years ago.

3450+ hours not idle.

The youngster was lonely, and had nothing much to do with himself.

1 Like

Technically speaking, Nelson does, but that’s kind of cheating.

3 Likes

Most of that time are actually went something like this.

“Alright… finger crossed battleye doesn’t fuc- oh for heaven’s sake it crashed”

“Alright, let’s see if this gun is goo- oh for heaven’s sake why is it broken?” And like 2 days later “Oh for f’s sake why is it so hard.”

And my favorite. “Alright, let’s see if this new “Unity’snewthingy” will work… No, it doesn’t. Back to unity we go.”

So technically speaking, he has spends out-game time more than in-game.

2 Likes

That’s not my account*

EDIT: Is it just me or the forum won’t display this image in the post itself ?
EDIT: Thx Molton

1 Like

Can pretty much guarantee that that’s not legitimate.

1 Like

I have around 1100 hours, rookie numbers.
i played offline a lot tho

1 Like

Fixed the image. You added some gibberish in place of the image tag.

1 Like

There is no way to know /t

1 Like

/t? help google what does that mean

If you take away around 600-800~ hours then I’d say this is my legitimate amount of hours. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Who the fuck doesn’t finish Unturned’s achievements, they’re practically participation awards

3 Likes

If they’re “practically participation awards” then I don’t really think they matter.
Also, getting Major and some of the easter egg ones are just tedious to do and not needed.

1 Like

They really don’t. A majority of them are just ones you’d get instantly or overtime just by playing the game.

These are achievements, of course they’re unneeded.

2 Likes

tbf you can just assign yourself the appropriate quest flags and get it without even doing quests

2 Likes

They don’t matter at all, it’s just that most of them are so trivial to get that they can be obtained unintentionally as you’re literally just playing the game as it was meant to be played.

In addition to what Animatic said, they’re also really trivial to get with cheats or guides which most people that have them do anyways. The only achievements that provide remotely any challenge imo are Major, Mk II, Extinguished, and Secrets of Neuschwanstein (and Soulcrystal if you are going in blind).

I…didn’t even know that.

Exactly, from your original comment it seemed that you were confused so to why somebody didn’t have all the achievements:

Also:

Exactly, those ones that you listed there are not achievements you get along the way, and also a bit tedious. (bonus points for doing it on a vanilla pvp survival server)

im sure i have more than 1000h on Unturned, but only 100h on my Account. I had like 19 freemium steam accounts wich after somne time i couldn’t log in.

l e g i t ( n o c l i c k b a i t ) ! ! !

2 Likes