Who's this man?

we’ve found this dude claiming to be Nelson Sexton’s brother and asking for money (someone gave him a few dollars and he ran into McDonald’s.)

he seems rather suspicious.

bonus meme

nleson
what%20the%20fuck

21 Likes

Looks like a pedophile to be honest.

I’m getting banned for this comment lmao

4 Likes

Well someone has to warn the children about the dangers of society.

Yes. I have risked my account getting banned, but I did it for the children, and that’s what matters.
:pray:

this comment has more likes than my post
please guys.

20 Likes

Stop! You’ve violated the law, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

Stop! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: you violated :flushed: the law :policeman: pay the court a fine :heavy_dollar_sign:or serve your sentence :triumph: your stolen goods :gem: are now forfeit :tired_face:

Go to jail :policeman: Resist arrest :eyes: < Pay gold :moneybag:

THEN PAY :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign: WITH YOUR BLOOD :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::tired_face:

2 Likes

takes one to know one

2 Likes

Bro, you just posted cringe

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941 (December 8 in Japan). The attack led to the United States’ entry into World War II. The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. There were simultaneous Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong. The attack came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day, December 8, the United States declared war on Japan. Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been strong, disappeared. Clandestine support of Britain (e.g., the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

1 Like

Pretty sure that image is cringe. Ironic man :sunglasses:

Remember kids - trim your nails.

1 Like

Is the image cringe because its deltarune or because of the “Long Nails”

I DUN UNDERSTAND

It’s simply cringe.

5 Likes

Now look - this video is funny because it uses Impact Font out of irony and the big Jewish debate man.

1 Like

BEN SHAPIRO TRIGGERS Liberal by SENDING them to NAZI DEATH CAMPS using pure CONSERVATIVE LOGIC and REASONING and then ANGERS SJW by GOING on a RAMPAGE literally RAPING and MURDERING every single MINORITY within a 200 MILE RADIUS

4 Likes

This post alone answers the topic title’s question.

2 Likes

Senpai Nelsu Sextu-san

You’re definitely using the wrong honorific there.

1 Like

*Senpai Nelsu Sextu-chan

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.