Why did I lose my Regular status?

I was a regular the one day and the next day when I logged in,BAM,my regular badge and title is gone,did I do something wrong?:confused:

Dunno, have you posted anything in the past month?

(Oof just realised that someone can change this to #lounge and f1 cant see his own post!)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(there was something else here but i deleted it lel)

Moved to #site-feedback misc.

There are certain requirements to keep regular status, such as likes given/received and total posts made all within a 100 day period. Not fulfilling enough of the requirements will mean you could lose regular status. I could be wrong on this but from what Reaver has said before he resigned, that seems to be the system.

Well,I was inactive for about 2 weeks the last month due to being quite busy,so that might have been the cause.Anyway,the damage has been already done,how do I take back my badge now? (I’m even surprised at how Nelson gave me a key to the vechicle demo without me being a regular.) Also,there is just not much to talk about anymore,I’m surpised you guys still keep your badges.

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

stop. stop it right now

go commit stop living

You have my permission to open fire against this freaky enemy shitposter…

IT’S AN ORDER, CORPORAL!

Please,don’t play with my pain :sob: