Why did I lose my Regular status?

I was a regular the one day and the next day when I logged in,BAM,my regular badge and title is gone,did I do something wrong?:confused:

Dunno, have you posted anything in the past month?

(Oof just realised that someone can change this to #lounge and f1 cant see his own post!)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(there was something else here but i deleted it lel)

Moved to #site-feedback misc.

There are certain requirements to keep regular status, such as likes given/received and total posts made all within a 100 day period. Not fulfilling enough of the requirements will mean you could lose regular status. I could be wrong on this but from what Reaver has said before he resigned, that seems to be the system.

7 Likes

Well,I was inactive for about 2 weeks the last month due to being quite busy,so that might have been the cause.Anyway,the damage has been already done,how do I take back my badge now? (I’m even surprised at how Nelson gave me a key to the vechicle demo without me being a regular.) Also,there is just not much to talk about anymore,I’m surpised you guys still keep your badges.

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

stop. stop it right now

go commit stop living

You have my permission to open fire against this freaky enemy shitposter…

IT’S AN ORDER, CORPORAL!

Please,don’t play with my pain :sob: