Why is almond milk so terrible?

Whenever I drink almond milk I regret it immediately, but I can’t describe very well in words why it’s such a disgrace to dairy beverages. Can someone help me appreciate how awful almond milk is?

2 Likes

I neither like it.
It tastes like it isn’t supposed to be milk lol
maybe you should try rice milk c:

lmao just drink normal milk

5 Likes

If you regret drinking it then why are you doing it? Just drink milk :milk_glass:

he’s autistic

1 Like

This is why soymilk is better.

1 Like

I’d rather almond milk than that.

Or any fucking milk.

1 Like

depends, i make my own almond milk and it’s pretty good. the cheap shit you get from supermarkets tastes like water mixed with methylated spirits

9 Likes

this same statement can be applied to oatmeal raisin cookies

I would honestly rather drink soy milk than almond milk

how do you milk an almond

2 Likes

I wish I fucking knew

the almonds are soaked in water, and then blended up or finely pulverised, and then strained out. I make it myself :smile:

jesus christ why are we murdering such beautiful beasts???
I accuse Stuttgart of mass murdering simple almonds

If you dont eat things because of their taste, you are a brainlet, and there is zero hope for you.

Literally the only thing I consider when eating/purchasing food is caloric and nutritional value, for example, this morning, I woke up and took a cold shower, and then ate garlic herring from a can, two sardines (from a can) and then a big bowl full of oatmeal, and two bananas and a big glass of milk. Almond milk is just milk but isn’t dependent on bovine genocide, but also, its more expensive, so catch me drinking milk

1 Like

i eat whatever the fuck my mom buys me

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.