Will there be any unique cosmetic rewards in U2 like in U1?

22 Likes

I think Nelson said he wouldn’t add cosmetics for Unturned II. I’m not sure if that’s a guarantee though.

1 Like

if only you could look up similar topics asked in the past

1 Like

I think there should be cosmetics, just not weird and wild colours or out of place looking stuff like in 3.0. Mythical effects and glowing stuff look really bad imo.

3 Likes

Like gun sprays or stuff would be cool. But nothing like the mythical effects in u3. And clothing cosmetics should be for the actual clothing item. And only are applied to the clothing.

4 Likes

And again… Suggestion: Pre-Release Rewards & Quests

Could you just stop reposting the same things again over and over ?

1 Like

I would want the cosmetics to be as skins for clothing items. For example you can make your green shirt look like the turtle shirt from 3 with a skin for the shirt.

All testers who didn’t ask that question should get a special colored in-game name

18 Likes

IIRC Nelson said he’d change his stance depending on Community feedback, most community members seem to want cosmetics (Just ones that aren’t super wacky), so I doubt we won’t see cosmetics of some sort.

1 Like

I like the idea, but get rid of the gold upgrade, that screams “give me $5 for this.” We dont want Unturned more P2W than it already is.

1 Like

Ngl I would actually like U4 to have a bunch of unique DLC and paid benefits

What makes you think that you out of many other players would get

Would get what? I don’t understand your English sorry…

useyoureyes

I was replying to the guy above me who was talking about the Gold Upgrade.

The DLC & Paid Benefits I am talking about are things like the Gold Upgrade, assuming it exists in U4, which I hope it does!

There is going to be a premium pass, most likely a DLC, that provides access to official servers.

1 Like

Firstly, I don’t think you understand what danaby is. Secondly, I don’t think you know what Pay to Win means. Gold Upgrade doesn’t give players any advantage beyond a few extra player slots, which arguably don’t give the player an advantage of any kind.

1 Like

And ablity to freely control player skin color.

How often does that even provide any advantage though? I remember seeing guides back in the day on the RBG colours of all the official map’s grass colours, but oftentimes you’ll still get shot regardless.

1 Like

Its still an advantage. Being the color of the grass makes blending into a bush or the grass alot easier.