Will unturned 4.0 focus on survival a little more than PVP (not like 3.0 the 3.0 focus more on PVP)?

Sup Nelson this is my question, 4.0 will focus on survival too ?

For the billionth time, yes, 4.0 will be a more hardcore, survival centric game.

Please take at least 10 seconds to search for this stuff. I’m getting tired of it.

8 Likes

This was the point of 4.0 to be more survivalistic haven’t you read some posts?

Shit, you are fast, and ik i’ve sow that but i want more makeshift weapons >,>

Well, okay, you seem really new here, because you don’t seem to understand the guidelines and standards we go by here.

I’d recommend taking a look at this official unofficial guide to get you acquainted with the meta and stuff.

Also, I should point out there’s a ton of issues with your post - seeing as you changed the topic to makeshift weaponry, why isn’t the post about that?

The title of your post is also way too long, it should be a brief title that summarizes the post, not your entire lengthy question.

In addition the post itself is super vague and barely contains any content. This sentence alone is almost longer than your entire post.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, J
Calm down xD
The guy’s new here, go easy on him

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry
I had to deal with a lot of shit today. That was pretty rude of me.

1 Like

No he must sit by Molt and read his 9999999 pages worth of forum guidelines

1 Like

It’s alright
It happens, we all go through shit every once in awhile

ok thanks now i understand

how many millenium has it been since youve talked to anyone about 4.0

Keep it relevant please.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.