Will Unturned RP survive?

Do you think the roleplaying component of unturned(which made it even more popular and fun) will survive? I hope to see roleplaying in unturned II similar to what it is like in unturned 3.0, if not way better.

2 Likes

Yes, there are also things added for roleplaying like indicators/blinkers.

7 Likes

Ok.Good to know.Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m expecting massive improvements for the RP community in UII. Even though I’m not a fan of RP myself, I also plan to make a few things that’ll go with it better.

6 Likes

Roleplaying will be a part of unturned II for sure and it will probably be better then in unturned I

1 Like

Assuming Unturned II will allow more complex mods, I think that Unturned RP and other modes will do more than just survive, and because of this will definitely have a stronger playerbase than Unturned 3.0.

One project I am looking forward to is Unturned’s take on TTT by Rain.

3 Likes

They should thrive amirite?

2 Likes

I’m sure Nelson said he was working on adding more rp elements to the game.

1 Like

That’s neat. Maybe in U2 I’ll have an actual RP experience, unlike in 3.0…

1 Like

Basically the entire concept of official/community game modes will survive as long as modding is more expansive. I’d say people wouldn’t be handicapped with limitations like in 3.0

3 Likes

Unturned RP have to survive !
Unturned is good for RP, but if Nelson add some RP elements to Unturned II, it will be fantastic !

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.