Workshop mods won't reinstall

ok i will try more later.

Bro i have another issue and the problem is that i cant download a mod from the workshop.

I also reinstalled the game and it didnt work

“Can’t download” is a bit vague. Can you describe your specific issue / what you’re trying to do in more detail? What mod are you trying to download?

i dont know why my pc doesnt download workshop files.

This is still really vague. What is the specific issue that you’re having?

E.g., are you trying to spawn something from a mod, but it doesn’t spawn? Can you provide a link to the mod that are you trying to download? Does the mod not appear in your in-game mod list, available from the main menu, after you download it from the Steam Workshop?

when i remove all the mods from the workshop content and after of that, i cant download again the mods from the workshop, literally the game doesnt download the mods so, if i verify the game files it say are 4,9gb, when the game are 1,3gb

and sorry for the english :slight_smile:

bro wtf ?

i cant understand the steam XD, why i have the mods in downloads and dont in content

3,9 GB verify the files

That’s a large download just for mods! If you have slow internet, it may just take a while. Alternatively, this could happen if the download is corrupted.

Although it could be an issue with your download region. Steam Support provides steps for changing your download region, here: Steam Support :: Slow Downloads and Connection to Content Servers .

If there’s files currently in the .../downloads directory (like in the screenshot above), and you’re having trouble downloading mods, then they may be corrupt. Try deleting them, and then restarting Steam. That might resolve the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.