WO's NEW MECHANICS & NEW ITEMS

Sorry I never ment that you made I mistake.I was trying to say that I might not of fully understood your concept not because of you making a mistake but because of me being stupid and not understanding english.
I also thank you for the mini explanation I understand now thank you (and also thank you for being an awesome member of our community!)

But this ainā€™t splinter cellā€¦ If you wanna range without a range finder get good at guessingā€¦ Itā€™s not that hard once you get used to ranges

Cant get used to ranges even after 1200 hours in gameā€¦ plus that was a nice idea for interacting with players

Yeah but itā€™s probably just easier to use scopes like this image
Of course non exist in game but it seems to fit the game more if thereā€™s less mechanics to help players and it makes players help themselves and learn themselves.
(Yes ik the 7x has this ranging but I donā€™t think itā€™s aligned correctly)

1 Like

Its okay, i like this, hope that he add this kinds of scopes. But I still want more interactivity through gestures :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

And then someone will come behind him and ā€“

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.