Yarr's Ban Hammer

well. I’ve heard legends about you, but it seems you have returned.

Or should I say horror stories :stuck_out_tongue:

my god he’s alive

edit: oops I thought that was the real Reaver

Yes, I meant to return sooner but it had slipped my mind.

1 Like

It’s been over a year since I was muted, and it’s truly wonderful to return.

1 Like

Adding this for a video.

1 Like

guys reaver didn’t die

he simply sat in his bed for a year and came back as a shit drawing of himself

1 Like

Your account was not silenced by Reaver, so he wouldn’t have had any idea why you were trying to contact him unless you directly told him.

@SomeoneIsTrash

For relatively obvious reasons, you’re going to need to change your account name to something less satirical.

1 Like

Huh that’s curious, he messaged me shortly after I was silenced and made remarks on me being silenced through our messages. So then the true villain remains unknown.

1 Like

You were silenced by Nelson.

Don’t remember what you did but there’s gonna be something bad other than the name (Which is probably against the rules regarding names, if that’s the only reason)

1 Like

Now this is a plot twist I would’ve never expected. The only thing I ever did was misplace a post, and Reaver messaged me telling me to fix it ~or else~. Upon correcting my mistake I was promptly banned so I would’ve never expected Nelson to have done it. My deepest apologies to you all.

Could you provide the messages perchance?

1 Like

“Temporarily on hold” was a bit of an under exaggeration but you get the idea. It happened shortly after my warning.

2 Likes

hmm

2 Likes

wait…
bruh did you really expect a response?
Reaver Resigned in June or July
he gave his position to molt and yarrrr

1 Like

Well that last one was mainly just me celebrating my one year anniversary of being randomly silenced, as every couple of months I would log in to take why I’d been silenced.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.