Yarr's Ban Hammer

Peak Per(Forum)ance

14 Likes

Has anyone ever got banned from this forum,just curious?

It’s a lot like KGB 2.0, anyone can disappear for any reason, at any time, and leave zero trace.

1 Like

But for full coverage on the topic you can read about my shameless plug here:

That still doesn’t explained the disappearances of specific individuals though.

Like who?:thinking:

That right there are those individuals. Now let’s talk about those individuals. Can we talk about those individuals, please, Pork? I’ve been dying to talk about those individuals with you all night, OK? “@MoltonIsTrash” this name used to haunted threads. Every day his comments getting shared towards those threads. @MoltonIsTrash! @MoltonIsTrash! I look in the past, and they’re clotted with his comments! So I say to myself, “I gotta talk to this guy! I gotta go up to his profile and asked him myself! Otherwise, you’ll never know about it and he’s going to be forgotten.” So I go up to his profile and what do I find out, Pork? What do I find out?! He wasn’t even online. The man isn’t active anymore, okay? So I decide, “Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper.” He’s not online? You gotta be kidding me! I got crabs all over my hands! All right. So I start digging my way down to his activity, I staring on his activity and I say, “Trashy! Trashy! I gotta talk to you about Your disappearance.” And what do I find? He’s been muted! He…has…been…muted eons ago. Pork, half of those specific individuals have been muted. Their community is a goddamn ghost town.

6 Likes

That, is kind of spooky not gonna lie.

It looks like the Roblox banhammer

1 Like

Mostly during the reign of Reaver the cruel.

1 Like

You shouldn’t speak ill of those who have passed on.

yarrrr snaps his fingers and half of the forum vanishes

1 Like

Perfectly balanced, as all PDWs should be.

1 Like

Well if we see a Pork’s tank that has been crushed, we all know who “may” have done it.

the funny thing is, the PDW is actually a carbine
:thinking:

I’ve been temporarily Banned by Reaver for shitposting

Who woulda thought that was going to happen

Everyone ?

I got temp banned once for necroing, got silenced twice for basically fighting. So yeah.

I am truly honored that my disappearance was noticed, it brings a tear to my eye. Long ago I shared my memes to the meme section of the forum, and one day I was struck down by Reaver without notice. Of course I was cocky and my previous account’s name was rude towards Molton, who is a good man and deserved none of my tomfoolery, but I posted in the right categories. However, Reaver would never return my messages and left me to die in the realm of the muted. Apparently he had also muted a friend of mine, which he thought was one of my alt accounts.

2 Likes

…