Yet another BIG suggestion list for Unturned

bro, for real, stop being so cringe. this is just a post to discuss about some suggestions for unturned, where anyone could also give their ideas or discuss about the ones I said, and you just came here saying “L take”?, be mature.

Sorry for responding that way, I misinterpreted it as you saying the animations should be removed completely from the game (which I would consider an awful change). I reread what you said and realized you wanted it to be consistent and show the menu as soon as you press the button but still play the animation.

1 Like

Yeah, just exactly like that, thanks for understanding:) its ok

1 Like

Something I though today, just few other ideas I had (sorry enlson)

Allow to access to all game sounds just like the effects

This idea obviously came directly from Minecraft, where you can reproduce literally any particle effect and sound effect from the game with commands, well currently we have something like that with /effect however it is very limited to some just some sounds and visual effects, what would be cool if being able to actually use ALL the sounds of the game mostly for plugins purposes, this would help to reduce the use of custom workshops just for a couple of sounds, for example would be really cool to be able to use the Housing Planner “pop” sound for things like /tpa or /dm plugins, or be able to use the Stealy Wheely unlock sound for Housing plugins and more

New text box for plugins

At this moment we have only 2 ways to show text on servers, the typical chat box where almost everything is sent there on most servers (Killfeed, player messages, plugin commands, etc.), and another one recently added that not everyone knows about… the hint box which is located at the bottom of the screen just like the hints when entering to a safezone. I think would be cooler having another text box (again, like in minecraft lol) to show more plugin info without needing workshop things, like having the possibility to include information at the right of the screen (LIKE IN MINECRAFT OMG AGAIN), I mean would be REALLY COOL to show information on the right of the screen like, when will be the next airdrop, if your server have economy then it could show your money, etc. These are some examples, but you get the idea

Lots of good suggestions, however im defiantly against “No team damage with traps/explosions server/single player config” that would create a lot of silly raiding metas and i dont really see how that would benefit the game or gameplay. It would only become harder for ppl to defend their bases, that doesnt seem helpful.

I don’t see how it could create silly metas, but maybe you got wrong the idea? Actually I just noticed that on that same idea are like 2 ideas in one

Well, basically the most important part of the idea would be making your own traps to do not damage you, since they were placed by you. Is just the same as sentries, you place a hostile sentry = they won’t shoot at you

The other part of the idea was also making your team also have this invulnerability of traps, because just like sentries works with their owner, when they’re placed they won’t shoot at your team mates neither, but also this same with traps be cool too I guess? Its a helpful option actually, It would change the gameplay since you wouldn’t die again from your own traps and your team neither, and you could go to your base escaping from a enemy and they wouldn’t pass on the same way full of spikes or barbed wires you placed because they’re supposed to hurt enemies, not to you or your team

That is counter realistic and i already see how people just spike up their base and walk within them like immortals

Is not like game is realistic tho, is just about gameplay changes and fun xd anyways was just a suggestion, maybe you can agree with the other ones :slight_smile:

I get your thinking, but I think traps being able to damage their owners is a good thing since it discourages people from just spamming traps everywhere.