Your files are missing a custom vehicle asset this server is using (9012)

This comes up whenever I try and join any server (even unmodded vanilla servers, which are the only type of server I play).

The server loads up, and then boots me off with this message. I have no vehicles mods installed. I have tried verifying game cache, but it does not work. Is there a way I can fix it?

1 Like

9012 is a new Belgium vehicle.

1 Like

I have Belgium working, and all the bundles files are installed properly, and the game is updated. Is there a way I can modify the file so that it works?

Reinstall. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Okay. thanks

1 Like

I’ll guess it worked.

i reinstalled and tried again the next day, and it still doesn’t work. I have no vehicle mods, so I do not know what is causing the problem. :confused:

I can’t load up the Belgium map even in singleplayer, and if I go on singleplayer and try to cheat in anything from Belgium it won’t show up. I have tried reinstalling and verifying game files, but nothing seems to be working. All Belgium bundles files are installed properly in game files.

Update: I got a mod that adds Belgium bundles as a workshop item for personal use, and the game works fine now. No idea what happened to my regular bundles folder

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.