Yukon update ideas

Too much radical change. The main plot of the Yukon map is that the entire map is snowy. No sustainable soil for growing crops and no green trees. Only pure, sometimes dark and oppressive cold environment.

1 Like

yeah but it’s kinda lame though

2 Likes

penguin base and the big penguin boss
easter island flashbacks

2 Likes

Yet you can’t infinitely eat tomatoes. Once you’re at full hunger, food no longer restores thirst.

You don’t know what makes lettuce superior yet you call yourself an experienced player. Nevertheless, how about someone far more skilled then any of us gives his input?

Hypothetically if Silo 22 existed:

Also at what point was Russia brought up during this conversation

2 Likes

Important difference here- you and your friend were talking about Russia. While it’s absolutely true that changing up the number of major military loot locations on Russia would have significant effects, that wasn’t the map in question- it was Yukon. Since the playerbase is already divided between two loot locations, further splitting it to three or four doesn’t really change much; since pvp activity is generally already negligible at either, there’s no real difference in adding more.

Also, I agree with him on the point he’s making about reduced pvp activity- it is almost never worth it to intentionally decrease activity at a given location. Player interactions are what makes Unturned fun- short of extremely dire situations, limiting them in any way is just very bad game design.

5 Likes

Yet you can’t infinitely eat tomatoes. Once you’re at full hunger, food no longer restores thirst.

Water depletes quicker than food, so just living off lettuce does not work. Besides, I doubt any player is just going to sit inside a base doing nothing except eating lettuce or tomatoes all day, so there should be ample opportunity to get water to make up the difference.

You don’t know what makes lettuce superior yet you call yourself an experienced player. Nevertheless, how about someone far more skilled then any of us gives his input?

I never made a comment on locations, as that had already been addressed, I just made a comment on your assumption we must have been playing casually.

My bad - should’ve given Yukon as an example instead.

Add partridge creek beast

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.