Zman's "The Problems with Unturned's Raiding Update"

You had the video up for a couple of hours at most with a couple hundret views, “then general audience of unturned” were your audience which will obviously side with you regardless of what you say. Its a pretty big stretch to say that it was the opinion of the general audience of Unturned.

You cant excuse your clickbait title and thumbnail by saying “it was just a bait”. Nothing indicates of you not wanting to keep the title and thumbnail as your video content perfectly supported those. Regardless of how bad the takes were and how much they didnt make sense, it was your opinion/thought ans the title represented exactly that. And even if you used it “as a bait” - then it is still clickbait and misleading to the people that have seen the video up to that point.

If you state your opinions then please clarify that those are your opinions and don’t make up false statements that are supposed to back your opinion up.

3 Likes

Not really, the video was the first result when looked up “Unturned” on YouTube and around 70 - 80% of the views it got was from new viewers. I also received nice DM’S from random people telling me they liked the video, and comments as well.

2 Likes

This is irrelevant. You will basically get no viewers that arent your subs already in the first few hours unless they have consumed a lot of your other content before which in that case they will likely also agree with your views. It is like going to a vegan convention and having a speech on how bad meat is - no one is going to disagree with you. Your community is known to be hateful towards other members of the community that you happen to not like personally. So if they see a title against that person they will not care how true that information is.

Could you also respond to the other points I brought up, it seems like you are always cherry picking and never responding to anything that you dont have something to say against.

4 Likes

-“Irrelevant”

-Talking about irrelevant things in the reply

2 Likes

One feature on my to-do list this year which I hope to do in the next few months is adding a feedback form to the main menu. Not directly related to this particular video, but my hope is that we can use it to help get a better picture of how players feel. (Perhaps underrepresented compared to the players who participate in the forum, subreddit, Steam discussions, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, etc.) For example if there is a lot of discussion on those platforms about raid balance we could run a poll in-game as well, or even to decide which zombie should become a Makeship plush next.

17 Likes

Like what the point of talking “Your audience is agressive towards the community members” when your audience is agressive towards other people as well?

But ok I’ll do cover some irrelevant things.

1. Analogue isn’t an argument.
  2. zman in his comment said that he got a feedback from random people - so they were previously unknown to him. They’re not an old subs and all of that.
  3. There are some agressive people in zman’s community, but they’re agressive because of their personality. Discord server rules will not change them.
  4. “So these agressive people… hm… interesting case. They’re in our room, sitting on this empty chair with us?”
    Of course, there are some agressive people in zman’s community, but not so many. In fact, only one, not calling by names. But at least this guy is not lying all the time.
    Honestly I saw more agressive “Bads RP” players that were spamming gamer words, insulting, and raiding the Discord because someone told them truth about Bad RP. zman’s community isn’t toxic, but if you’re weak, fearful, greedy, lying, have disorders in your life - you can find it offensive.
2 Likes

Is there actually gonna be another one?
(If there actually is gonna be another one imma be happy because then I can actually get one instead of not thinking how this game was so important to my childhood)

5 Likes

I think this is a fantastic idea.

3 Likes

@SDGNelson I know this is an off-topic question but I feel like it needs to be brought up. Is Unturned II on hold or is it being cancelled out right? Because UII has felt barren the last several or so months with the lack of updates even when promising back in May of 2021 for something.

3 Likes

Sorry for being offtopic, I think the topic we were discussing is pretty much done and anyway.

What if not the zombie plush but some NPC plush? Like on of the one of NPCs from Russia.
Or on a character seen on this standart Unturned loading screen (and on a Steam page).
capsule_616x353

Imagine Captain Sydney plush :flushed:

6 Likes

Amogus sus plush ?

4 Likes

Get the jars ready😳

Tbh zman and p9nda are like 5th graders arguing. It is quite silly and immature.

2 Likes

What’s more immature is making 10 drama videos a week for views.

7 Likes

the horde only gave us ammo and some attachments :c

2 Likes

Horde beac are plenty good i feel like more ways to scavange for usefull materials could be nice like some doors / cabinets beeing locked and you needing pliers or some other tool to open them and get a higher / guaranteed chance to get something you would want from that cabinet then it wouldnt be so random zombies could get buffed as you wouldnt need to clear the entire town for loot instead just beat a few in the area and unlock the locked cabinets and rooms.

@Fenyusha The Hell’s Fury is a good PVP weapon. I’ve used it quite a few times and I’ve shredded kiddies with it. As for the horde beacon in the video it’s generally less optimized for multiplayer scenarios like this as they’re very unlikely to happen.

@Elliot I thought I was the only tard here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.