Zombies afraid of water and water guns

Dont comment useless things like that.

I played it over 400 hours lol

2 Likes

I’ve got a better idea. What if zombies had allergies. Maybe during the spring and summer when leaves sprout and pollen is spread, the zombies can sneeze when you shine a flashlight at their eyes.

Woah another better idea. What if the zombies could control your computer mouse physically and move it off of your desk onto the floor, breaking it. Look at that. Your savings that you mustered for a fancy gaming mouse, thrown on the floor like garbage by a virtual zombie. I think that would bring alot of replay value.

Coming at you with another amazing idea. What if the zombies could drive cars and they could drive their monster trucks ( in theaters January 2017) into the bad guys and they could drive steam rollers over beer cans and they would explode like this https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/video/authorities-steam-roller-more-than-11000-cans-of-expired-beer/vp-BBW7lps

Do you hear that? I think that’s the sound of another flawless idea, you can get STDs.

running in is yet another great idea. The zombies can make pottery and mail them to you so that you can put your soup in a custom clay bowl scorched by a kiln.

Is that another great idea? No. it’s not. It’s the sounds of bells ringing in the distance. It’s 12 AM. Ringading ding. You’ve just spent your life reading these epic ideas. Do you like where you are? Or do you regret every last moment of reading this. Ask yourself if you really want to be here, or if you’re staying because you feel like you’re obligated to.

Wow looks like my time is up boys and girls. Its been a while since I’ve watered the zombies anyways.

3 Likes

Welp
(should this go in the memes catagory)

That’s a wonderful question, compadre.

You guys are strange.

3 Likes

I think this is an excuse specifically made just to suggested a water gun.

You only just discovered?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.