Old soundtrack from 2.0 beta

Well, what remains of it.

This is different from the one you hear in 2.0/3.0. Unfortunately the dev doesn’t have it meaning that the original is lost forever (Unless someone finds the actual work in a music/sound site).

I found this amateurish sound recording in my old PC a few years ago. A bit cut at the end and sorta includes cricket noises at night time, but roughly it’s the most I could get out of it.

Personally I like this one far more than the current one.

Found the theme song👀

Damn, it’s so creepy

I honestly feel like that song does not fit 3.0 at all. Just imagine being shot by ‘LeetRuskiUnturnedPvPerDabEmoji’ and then dying to this. But in 4.0, something a bit more dark, like this would suit it pretty well. But personally, I do like the Unturned 3.0 theme over this.

Yes of course, 3.0’s atmosphere is too cheery and sort of action-packed with PvP and all that stuff

Can you try recording the current 3.x menu music and reversing it?
Usually reversed music sounds super creepy. If it doesn’t sound creepy enough, we’ll look for another

Actually I’ve tried it reversed a while ago and it sounds pretty interesting

Woah. This could totally be an awesome Easter egg in 4.0.

Thank god that this relic of the past isn’t gone forever, I remember first hearing it on an old unturned 2.0 beta video, the version including the beta zone.

Whoa, that’s really good. Definitely would be awesome to have this in 4.x. Keep the current for the main menu and death possibly, i think this would be better if it’s automatically played when, for instance, you’re being chased by a large amount of zombies, or your health is low, you’re in a spooky cave or sewers, etc.

Death could be changed to a sort of screeching noise too, would be cool.

Also, anybody else getting Metroid vibes from this?

Unpopular opinion: sounds like a piano amateur who just bought FL Studio.