The Almighty RPG

Aj walks into king frogs swap. King frog uses GIT OUT ME SWAMP. AJ is unaffected

2 Likes

Aj
Immunity, memes, fire, ice
vulnerabilities, nuta, explosives, tired of yo bs
AJ uses explosive ice shard ball. It melts… somehow

2 Likes

King frog hires his deciples to build a wall of NUTA

2 Likes

AJ says he hates nuts and throws fireballs at it. AJs energy decreased by 20, critically low!

2 Likes

Noise from fight draws zombie horde! 20 damage taken for all players.

2 Likes

extra 20 damage taken to exhausted players.

2 Likes

Aj is at 30 health

2 Likes

Once again, king frog puts down a healing aura (meant for himself only) but he heal everyone instead, what a goof

2 Likes

Aj has recovered enough stamina to use attacks again. A boss zombie has appeared at the back of the horde! Aj used flame swords, it is sorta effective.

2 Likes

ah shit how long have i been afk for?

2 Likes

Pesky pulls out a watch!

2 Likes

8 HOURS!! HOLY HELL!!! And where the staff AJ Promised me?

2 Likes

Tophat steps on a stick. It cracks. He looks down. turns out to be the staff, now broken. Smoke and flames can be seen in the distance. Along with a few mild explosions.

2 Likes

Ohh shit what happend to the town in the distance? fuck the staff!

2 Likes

I gotta go go go save the town

2 Likes

Pesky rushes towards the town in the distance in hopes its not completely destroyed and hopes there still is a chance

2 Likes

The town is completely destroyed. Charred things are lying around, but not really since the things were kinda destroyed so they’re actually just like stains and the actual remains of the things are all ashy and already blown away in the tumultuous winds.

2 Likes

holy fuck its Chernobyl all over again…

2 Likes

bu who or what made this destruction?

2 Likes

Pesky runs Frantically through the town in hopes of finding a survivor or maybe, a safe house.

2 Likes