The Almighty RPG

in the distance he sees a ash covered figure. wearing the same clothing as AJ.

2 Likes

its me wearing those clothes

2 Likes

suddenly, a damaged house nearby explodes. AJ comes running out yelling something and attacks fresh

2 Likes

Codian suddenly realizes that his cold one is long gone and that it’s the year 2054 now that he is back from deep contemplation…

2 Likes

ohh shit is that AJ?

2 Likes

shit Aj what happend?

2 Likes

(no response other than fighting and yelling)

2 Likes

Pesky summons 3 Slimes to attack enemys

2 Likes

Due to king frog also being green and slimy, the slimes think king frog is their leader and are now under his command. He uses he slimes to destroy the command blocks so no hackers like pesky spawn in stuff without a staff.

2 Likes

I, however am holding a staff, so I spawn in a chicken man man (which creates chicken men, who in turn create chickens)

2 Likes

Aj summons ice shield and fire sword. (yes my theme is fire and ice, my 2 favorite things together. )

2 Likes

Pug wakes up randomly

2 Likes

Knowing Pesky’s Slimes dont work, He Shoots Pug in the head with a wooden Bow and Start Screaming REEEE at Pug

2 Likes

(all players take 1 damage from looking at that display of murder.)

2 Likes

Fresh Rat dies due to having 1 max hp

2 Likes

(AJ uses TF2 spy laughing taunt) (AJ uses TF2 Medic Accordion Taunt)

2 Likes

Suddenly, from the top of a great plateau an ominous shadowy figure could be spotted…

It was none other than EGO BOOSTED MOLTONMONTRO a powerful warlock who boasts over his ability to shut down and triumph over other forum users.

Raising one hand, Warlock Montro silenced the masses and created an empire with one spell.
A world now ruled by EGO BOOSTED MOLTONMONTRO, tyranny… manipulation… the end times were among us.

A resistance was created by me and a few other SDG forum users… but the day of judgment inches ever closer as EGO BOOSTED MOLTONMONTRO scowers to find our base of operations.

Time is running out.

Evil%20Montro

#FightAgainstMontro

2 Likes

I for one, bow and grovel before our Monto overlords.

Yes, I’ve been sleeping in potions this entire time.

Heil

Peedeoo7 readies his matamorezizer and shovel, ready to take on any threats to his molton overlords!

1 Like

(AJ readies massive explosion) (Aj gets warning, this attack will use up all your energy, and take you down to half health, continue?) (yes)

1 Like

Peedeoo7 clearly mad, sprays wildly, but surprisingly accurately with his matamorizizer at that who oppose his Molton overlord.

(If oppose molton, take moderate damage and inflict “suppressed”, like narco)

1 Like