3.0 Update Cabinet

For several months now, myself and several other community members (mostly forum regulars) have been collecting what we believe to be the best ideas and issues to address for 3.0. Our goal has been recommend concise ideas that would benefit Unturned most in order to make Nelson’s job easier, while also not taking too much time away from development on Unturned II. About a week after each update, we’ve sent Nelson our list of ideas. This has established a good connection between the community and Nelson.

In late October, with Nelson’s permission, we opened the doors to the public for a short time. The goal of this was to allow the community to have more of a voice in what we as a cabinet choose to recommend. We have opened our doors once again to let more of the community participate.

If you are interested in taking part in the cabinet, feel free to join. https://discord.gg/YZbvH7S
There are only 50 invites, so I ask that you only join if you are sure that you’re interested. Should the invite link run out of slots, feel free to send me a private message. Depending on your involvement in SDG, or the community in general, I will send you an invite to join.

6 Likes

can we update the cabinet so it has cookies

and maybe bread

EDIT: i forgot to mention the discord

make sure the discord has enough food for the winter. i’m not leaving the discord when its snowing because its cold and the store is half an hour away.

I’ve been there once, the idea is great but I don’t intend on joining it. sorry.

Neither do I want to rejoin because of rain.