4.x new weapon models ideas

They all look wonderful. A higher poly approach to the guns without taking away from the style that this game has.

we will need more details for guns skins when the other skins will be more detailled(we can’t have a cubic car and a cubic caracter with a CSGO like skins for guns)

Why did you make the Eagle have a trigger snd not the rest?

why didn’t you scroll up a little and read why i did not?

like literally it’s 3 comments away…

Try and read all the replies before asking a question that has been answered twice.

you should actually like make this into a mod and have all the guns have the same stats as their vanilla counterparts.

I’m saying that guns in 4.0 will include a trigger, in contradiction to the suggestions posted by @Orendi.

I was saying that there is no trigger on any of Orendi’s weapons, not just the Sabertooth that you replied to. (Including the Eaglefire, even though a comment on this thread saying it did have one.) I had assumed “trigger” would’ve been plural if you were concerned with all the models, or that you would’ve replied to the op if you meant all of them as a whole, and not just the Sabertooth. My b.

1 Like

also my bad for not noticing I had only replied to the sabertooth post

I hope that weapon models will be moar realistic. Still Unt-like, but looking moar like real weapon instead of toy.
For first, russian/soviet weapons - proper irons, proper details.

Summary

https://www.reddit.com/r/unturned/comments/6bnry2/visualized_list_of_fix_suggestions_for_ranger/

Also:

Summary

Not that i’m only complaining, but it would be nice to see more real-life accurate models.

Summary

Model very real-life shaped; don’t need to be modeled that much, but at least something between present 3.x and those ones. So they will look like normal real-life guns, not like bunch of fat blocks with missing parts.

And in what way does this relate to the topic…?

I think you should just make your own one instead of necroposting.

A year?
A FUCKING YEAR?

3 Likes

Damn, I love those models <3

We’ve finally done it…

THE ULTIMATE NECRO

2 Likes

Sry, i registered a few days ago, that’s why i didn’t posted it year ago.
I was gonna make a new topic to not offtop in emblem/clothing topic, but then saw “similiar topics” suggestion; i didn’t wanted to trash-topic, so i just made post in existing topic instead of creating new one.

P.S.

:3

It would have been a bit more fine if this topic wasn’t a whole year old

1 year necropost

ok, THIS, IS EPIC

1 Like

PSX_20181114_091131

3 Likes

1 year necropost , wow , world record broke .
Give this guy a place in world awards