9-12-04, and an explanation

This post was initially intended to be another one along the lines of those that I had recently been making for an ARG to publicize my map with. However, due to unforeseen complications including having highly personal information leaked in a misguided attempt to expose the legitimacy of the account, I have decided to put the ARG on hold.

As of such, I will, instead, be simply detailing what said ARG has been building up to.

9-12-04, as it has been titled, is a adventure/puzzle map. I mean this in the truest sense of the word; there are multiple logical challenges required to progress through several areas, and traditional zombie/looting gameplay is absent.

More details will follow upon the release of this map; which I have planned to be tomorrow.

8 Likes

from the author of critically acclaimed map “belgium” comes nuclear potato’s second crappy map

is this m night shaylmalaman but with unturned maps

2 Likes

this now makes a lot more sense

1 Like

If you would like to hurl insults with about a paragraph to throw them towards, go right ahead, but I will inform you that he is not the owner of this account, nor has he had major influence on the direction of the map; that is to say, he did not make it.

1 Like

I’m excited

ok nuclear potato

5 Likes

wise words from the man himself.

shut the fuck up

1 Like

Alexa play Stal

1 Like

it’s not like your every other day to not put so much emphasis on why you think something is not funny.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.