A Cute Community Hell-Fest

Here’s a suggestion that doesn’t have much format due to it being really simple and me being tired at 3:00 AM. So here goes for a no details suggestion! (Get ready for something probably dumb that I’ll have to edit since I made this randomly with no consideration)

Let’s have a Derby Test Server! (UNTURNED 3.0)

The server would be a SDG-Paid for server (maybe gold-only!) that would have it’s own small Discord and be managed by SDG staff! The goal? Every time frame the server would open up with a obstacle created by the staff. This would range from minor events like race tracks (not what I really want but if SDG ever thinks is good to include) to Testing for updates or potential bugs/ optimization issues.

I.E do a test event for certain category’s of items to test for extreme amounts of lag (players would be used as testers to see the severity of the issue and the potential causes such as bad internet and such over a wide range of people so it may hopefully get optimized).

Imagine the metal table crisis of SDG vs the Wooden Warzone of Tables (2020)!

Just seems like a cute touchpoint to make with the community in a way that might lead to benefits.
The Gold Restriction may be added to prevent bot flooder’s and such.

Though I’m guessing lots of the community will sadly just be too toxic for this no matter what. (Time for a post deletion I hope… Less people less fuckupery being noticery.)

Chokes

I swear to god I have never consumed alcohol or any form or narcotic… cOuGhs

Well first off,

I’m having a hard time figuring out what you’re trying to say with this. Your whole idea is cluttered and has no clear sense of direction. Is this for 3.X or is it for Unturned 2? If I am getting this right, you want SDG to host a server that tests for bugs and optimization issues, but also includes mini events that only a select few people in the community would be a part of.

Second,

There are only 2 members of SDG: Nelson and Molton, who both (probably) have other more important things to do than moderate/manage a server.

Third:

Nelson, afaik, isn’t adding more content (ex. guns, vehicles, etc.) to the game, so there is no real point to have a server full of “testers” to test absolutely nothing.

So overall, I don’t really get the purpose of this. Perhaps you could elaborate a bit more, but overall it seems like there isn’t an actual idea to this.

3 Likes

Well- I warned you of narcotics (WHICH I AM NOT ON AHEM).

Anyways- I know it’s a fuckfest but I’m leaving it raw and dirty :wink: (that came off very wrong after re-reading it).

So, it says (UNTURNED 3.0) so let’s clear that off.

Volunteer’s could always work, it would also open up gateways for people to have “community of the week” yelled into their ears for shilling cash for gold and eating coffee beans raw to test out lag rates with tables for optimization.

If he doesn’t add more content. LET’S HOLD HIM AT GUNPOINT AND MAKE HIM!.

Okay that does not seem like a viable solution in hindsight, so let’s just use it for either volunteer staff- community events for Unturned 3.0, or a volunteer- polish server.

I meant Pol-Ish like shoe polish.

NO NOT THE GOD DAMN POLISH. POLISH PEOPLE ARE NOT SHOE POLISH- WE GOT THAT CLEAR YOU WHIPPERDIPPER RAPSCALIAN RATSCROWNDREL?

As in- IMPROVEMENTS. No I swear I SWEAR WHY ARE YOU PLACING THEM IN A BLENDER
THOSE POOR PEOPLE. WHAT- I SAID NOT POLISH NOT POLISH WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?

NO NOT SHOE POLISH IN THE BLENDER

GOD FUCKING-

And he never made a good reply again

:-p

go to sleep

6 Likes

OK ngl this whole comment is pretty cringe. I seriously can’t tell what you’re trying to say.

Please, before you post, read over your post and see if it makes sense, because as I’m reading this, it really doesn’t make sense.

7 Likes

I wasn’t lying about the 3:00 am thing.

It’s 3:55 rn for the record.

edit:
I dearly am sorry though if the post is a fuckfest.

Again- I’m the kind that relies on sporatic energy and I’m engrossed in the ‘I don’t give a shit about anything including what I say and what my mental state of mind and logic at the moment so I’m going to do something and you’re going to listen’

And I’ll be honest- you better fucking listen.

Edit 2:

I just realized I might have escalated it rn. SOrry-

• I want to dispense what’s on my head rn in a way that does not involve a child screaming by text about faelic shapes and this is the next-best barrel of radioactive toxicity I could find in my htink tunkertin brain
1 Like

Then wait for a better time to make a post if that’s the only thing you can do to come up with a coherent thought

4 Likes

when you forget yarr

your not really pandering to the entire community if your making it paid only

besides a derby race would be a shit show
just do it on rp servers with the stupid fast cars

I doubt people would attend this to be fair, or rather SDG being willing to host such thing

7 Likes

SDG would pay for the server Tophat.- That’s what I meant. (Nel Nogworth Nelly Budwiser Good God the Great)

Gold Only is the only other option I suggested which would require money.

4:00 AM, dump the complaints about my fuckfest for the slightly better me to have to go through like a horrified office worker who burnt half his files and got 50 Email’s over it talking about how he was burning his Salary Report’s/Paper’s and all record’s he got a salary.

Also- Yarr only proves that we can have good servers with support from SDG that use Volunteer worker’s to do shit like events.

Cutie. (No homo as I am a male.)

EDIT:
To Tophat Senior.

I’d like to inform you your son said something in a post and had it literal dissapear into some really strange satanic entity before popping back up via divine intervention to spew out a 70000 kilometre radius with divine additions. Destroying all of Mars as we know it.

firstly, call me pesky. tophat was my fathers name

Secondly, what the fuck are these mini rants or sentences that make no sense?

1 Like

They’re me having a frantic fuckfest.

I’m a mess that has not atken any drugs or am not daddy drunk me in and out.

I swear…

I’m just acting droozy from the fever
wait… Fever…

Run.

Also. Are you kidding me- you’re acting like the Terminator is going to eat and murder everyone and we’d be seperated by some horrifying planetary event if we ever try something like spending 10 bucks on a server (a dev that has a good amount of money doing so too… FOR HIS OWN GAME THAT IS ONLINE) like… Da fuck?

have you ever tried talking like a normal person

8 Likes

Mommy told me I was a failure for a reason! The whip was always the best fix tool. I lost it in the mental ward tho

sleeps

good

5 Likes

ok well have a frantic fuckfest in your head

the fuck is daddy drunk?

odd how your called for fucking with P9nda and comeback as a complete mental case who hasn’t gotten sleep

i’m up at 12 am writing an argument between me and bernieofpain and i can at-least write a fair coherent argument

You’re talking like a borderlands npc.

That aside.

First of all, 3.0 ain’t getting many updates anymore, secondly, I’m sure Nelson has his ways for testing the most important aspects of features he is adding into his own game. And even if something major comes up it’s usually patched after it’s reported.

Your post is really incoherent and so are the comments, they don’t add much to the topic.

7 Likes

Despite what he says, I’m pretty sure every variation of crack known to man was used prior to the creation of this thread.

1 Like

I’m going to be dropping support for this topic.

Got some sleep and I realized how fucking dumb I’ve been earlier.

I’ll look through some of Nelson’s blogs and thing of something that might be good.

Thank you for making me realize sooner that this is a fuckup and not later.

I think this already progressed into “later”.

1 Like