A new shotgun

How else can you describe bird shot? (I mean really, you think a specific description matters anyway?)

besides I’ve never heard of dust shot. Sounds like a minor subtype or a made-up nickname.

2 Likes

Wood and metal bluntforce with slightly different stats?!
Sounds good to me!

Birdshot is also known as rat shot, snake shot, and you guessed it, dust shot.

Not all of us are gun nuts that use colloquial names, you know

TIL birdshot is also called dust shot

1 Like

Somebody call Tom and fuckin Jerry for this topic

I guess.

though I really don’t care about the nicknames. Unnecessary confusion.

hurr durr to me it’s dUsTShOT

1 Like

Ignorant degenerates like you belong on a cross.

1 Like

Thumbs down for you, son of a bitch

2 Likes

I would photoshop an image about that, but im partially religious

1 Like

Aye aye, no more grog for you, ya scummy deckswabber!

Alright looks keep this topic on-track

Though, don’t think there is a clear point to the suggestion other than adding a specific shotgun, and types of ammunition that will probably be added anyway (If he meant the 3 main shotgun rounds and 2 additional subtypes he has yet to explain)

Outside of Wikipedia, I’ve only seen dust shot refer exclusively to the absolute smallest sizes of shot (nominally #10 shot), and snakeshot/ratshot refer to pistol cartridges loaded with a shot cup or a crimped nose full of shot.
Edit: meant to reply to @Yarrrr

Interesting.

Makes sense. Though it’s still just birdshot, regardless of how well of a gun nut you can put that way. Besides I never stated the size/count of the shot.

1 Like

:thinking:

…so anything important to tell for bringing up ‘Dustshot’? No? :thinking:

k

The smaller sized dustshot pellets would actually fit the description of something that is nothing but an inherently weaker type of shot that doesn’t really fit in the game. The larger sized birdshot pellets only lose velocity slightly faster than buckshot pellets so at the distance that their lowered velocity would actually become weak enough to increase STK, the shot pattern of buckshot would already have deteriorated.

Instead of a reskin like what was suggested, I think a “hunting shotgun” would be good. I forgot the name of it, but one of those russian ones with a rifle barrel and a shotgun barrel would be great.

i think something like a long single barrel breach loading shotgun would be better for variety and also would fit the hunting/civilian profile